The Cute Little Blonde Boy

Ariana’s POV

After promising Mika to come by tomorrow night to meet his mother at 6:00 over dinner, I drove home.I got in the house that night and found Frankie sitting at the kitchen table. He was humming and sat withhis legs crossed and he looked relaxed and happy. This was unusual.

“Hey Frankie.” he looked up. He smiled right when he saw me.

“Hi, Ari. I have something good to tell you.” he said beaming. What could it be?

“Tell me.” I said.

“Alright, so you know how I’ve telling you that I’ve been going to work late these past few days?” He said he had been working later hours at the studio to earn some extra money. He was a designer for a big fashion company.

“Mmhmm.” I say anticipating something really exciting.

“Okay well, I haven’t. I’ve been with my new girlfriend, Georgia.”

“Frankie! Really?” I screamed jumping up and hugging him. “When will I meet her?”

“Tomorrow night at six o’clock.” he said smiling. Oh no. I had already promised Mika that I’d be at his place tomorrow night at six. Hmm. Maybe we could push Frankie’s dinner a little bit. Would his girlfriend mind? Was she stuck up and snobby?

“Um, tell me about her.” I said trying to distract him from my problem.

“Well, she’s absolutely beautiful. Oh, did I mention she was a model? She’s amazing. She has a sense of humor. She’s nice and would love to meet you.” he said with puppy dog eyes. Wow, he must really like her then.

“Frankie? Mika’s mother is flying in from New York tomorrow night and Mika really wants us to meet over dinner tomorrow. He said six o’clock would be a good time.” I told Frankie.

“Oh.” he said losing his smile. “Well, maybe Georgia will come later then.” he said while probably texting her.

“Is that okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah, yeah. Be home by nine. She said she’ll swing by around nine.” he said while getting up. “Goodnight, Ari.” he said kissing my head.

“Good night Frankie.” I said back to him.

---

The next morning, I woke up to a text from Mika; again bidding me an ‘amazing’ morning. I ran a few errands until about 11 in the morning. I came home and ate some soup and headed back out again. Idrove to the closest shopping mall and stopped in the Starbucks.  I ordered a cold icy Frappuccino. Iwalked out and noticed Zayn’s group of friends walking around the shopping center. He was with all fourof them. I didn’t know all of their names but one of them always stood out to me. He was the cutestone. The blonde one; he didn’t have tattoos like the rest and he never got in trouble. The others werealways getting in trouble. Zayn noticed me watching them. We turned to his gang and then they all werewalking to me. I stayed where I was. Maybe I’d meet the cute little blonde boy.

 -------Helloooo. This was real short but I hope it was still good! Thanks for reading and I love seeing your feedback on my fanfic! Your comments definately dont go unappreciated.(: Thank you so much and Happy Holidays.

With much love,

mika_freak_