Call me Mum.

Ariana's POV
I went home and put Mel in my room. I didn't want Frankie to see her yet. I took a fast shower and picked out a floral dress and nude pumps to wear to see Mika and his mother. I did my hair and the same. My half up half down curled ponytail. I lined my eyes with a pretty brown eyeliner and loads of mascara. I grabbed my little handbag and drove to Mika's house.

"Ariana!" he boomed when he opened the door. He hugged me and when we released each other I saw a woman standing in the doorway behind him. She was beaming and smiling like crazy.
"Mum, this is Ariana. And Ariana, this is my mother. You can call her--"
"Mum." the little lady said. "Call me Mum, darling. " She walked toward and wrapped her arms around me.
"Hi. I'm very glad that I have to chance to meet you. Mika says you are away a lot on business." She nods.
"I wish I could be home more often but since my husband left many years ago, somebody has to make the money!" she said chuckling.

Mika's POV
Ariana looked gorgeous as always. She and my mother got along very well and rather quickly. Mum brought home a nice dinner from a gourmet restaurant. After we all ate the roast, salad, and the pie, Ariana went home after promising me an amazing Christmas present. I couldn't help wondering what she could have gotten me. Hopefully whatever it was, it didn't make my gift look cheap. Which it wasn't, but the look on her face told me that I was going I love it.

Ariana's POV
I drove home and found a different car in the driveway. Must be Georgia's. I walked in and saw Frankie and his... DROP DEAD GORGEOUS girlfriend sitting on the couch lounging in front of the fire place. Frankie jumped up and hugged wand then introduced me to Georgia. Wow. She was so pretty. I think I could even fall for her. She was really nice too. Even brought me a tin of Christmas cookies. We talked over eggnog and homemade caramels that she also made. After she said goodnight, I pretended to go to sleep but instead snuck downstairs for another caramel. That's when I saw the sweetest, most perfect kiss under the mistletoe! Frankie was blushing and she was too. Awww. after that I went to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be Christmas Eve. It is going to a great Christmas.

Hellooooo! I have not updated in foreverrrr but I hope you liked this. I'll update tonight for the Christmas chapter! thanks for all your love!

Wishing you a wonderful holiday,
mika_freak_💕