1- The Beginning

Jimin POV:
The cool wind was seeping through my window, then sneaked under my blanket which was making me curl up and shiver. I heard my bedroom door creaked then in a quick motion, my older brother jumped on me making me groan.
" Jimin Get up, We need to pack!" my older brother said to me, slowly getting off.
"Can I sleep for a few minutes?" I asked him, covering my head with the blanket.
Then he pulled my blanket away and tossed it somewhere. I sat up frustrated and cold.
"Get up!, We need to pack NOW!" He said getting angry.
I gave in and got up, heading to the bathroom to freshen up.
I started going through my drawers, taking out my clothes and art supplies. After two hours, I packed everything and looked at the empty room full of boxes. I let out a sigh, then looked at my phone. I started texting Jhope/Hobi....

Jiminie- Hey
J-Horse- Hey what's up
Jiminie- Nothing, just finished packing everything
J-Horse- Leaving me already, it's too soon
Jimin read the text, thinking how could he make it up to Jhope.
Jiminie- I will miss you, and I will come back next weekend to move the furniture. So I will get to see you again!
J-Horse- Oh okay, tell me when you get here! I'll help you guys out!
Jiminie- Ok thanks
After jimin sent that, his brother shouted for him to come down.
Jiminie- Gtg, see you tomorrow morning.

I went down the stairs and noticed my brother siting at the dining table with two plates of kimchi, bulgogi ( pork ), and haejangguk.
I walked over toward the food and sat down. My brother looked up at me and asked...
"Are you done packing?" He said staring at me for a answer.
I nodded a yes, "where are we moving to, anyway?" I asked really curious.
He stopped eating and placed his chopsticks down, then looked at me..
"We're going to Seoul,because I found a job there also I found a good deal on a house".
I continued eating and nodded.
I was really happy that my brother got a better job so that he won't have to be a dish washer at a bar/restaurant anymore.

Okay that's the end of the first chapter!! I'm new to this, so sorry for my grammar or spelling!! Still figuring out the whole storyline so I apologize for updating really slow! 419 words!!

Hope you liked it!!!
✌🏼️Annyeong!!