8- Confession

Jimin POV:
  I woke up extra early today, since my brother was still in the shower, I decided to head out first. As I was walking to the bus stop, I noticed Jungkook there and I waved at him then he waved back.
" I didn't know you live on this block " i said suprised.
" yeah, I live here " "Actually you're living in my old house" he replied. When I heard that I was shocked. " You lived there, it's nice!" I replied still shocked, because his old house is so nice and expensive looking. He chuckled and the bus came.

  When we boarded the bus, we sat in the back at our old seat. We started to talk about things, like why he moved, how my life was before I moved here, and whatever else came to mind. We talked the whole bus ride, and I started feeling more comfortable around Jungkook.

  The bus stopped at our school and as we got off, Taehyung hugged me. I was really suprised by the sudden hug but hugged him back. Then he hugged Jungkook. The bell rang and we went our separate ways. I had ELA, I was so focused, until I heard a little snore from the person behind me. I looked behind me to find Suga sleeping. I guess since I am a little taller than him and buffer, I guess the teacher didn't notice he fell asleep.

  The next bell rang, I turned around and Suga was already getting up and headed out the door. When I got out, I noticed Rap Monster and I went up to him, and tapped his shoulder.
" Hey, it's Rap Monster right?"
I said, hoping I'm right.
He nodded his head yes, and said " New guy? ". I replied " yes" and he sighed in relief.
Then I started talking again, " So does Suga always sleep during class?". He looked at me and replied, " He usually sleeps if the class is useless to him or if he has the chance to sleep". I nodded in understanding. Then the late bell rang and we rushed to our next classes.

After School......

  The last bell rang indicting that school's over. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and headed out. I decided to walk home again, since it helps my stamina and it's nice to have the breeze hit your skin as you walk.
Before I went through the school gates, someone grabbed the handle of my backpack and pulled me back. I looked behind me and it was Taehyung. I asked him "what was that for?". He looked down and said," I have something to tell you". I nodded for him to continue. He looked up and saw that I nodded then looked down again and continued.
" Jimin, I know I just met you but I feel really attracted to you like a magnet and the more I try to break away, the more I keep coming back more attached". I was really curious of where this is going, but kept listening.
" What I'm trying to say is that, I feel like I don't want to try to break away anymore and let me be attached even more, so I hope you will let me be attached to you, because I am in love with you" he finishes. I looked at him and was shocked by the I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU. I thought about it and stuttered. " I...I..don't..know...wh..at.. to say, because.. I .don't.. Know if I feel...the .. Sa..same", I was really surprised by his next response. He looked at me and smiled, " It's okay, I'll let you take your time falling in love with me" " I will wait for the time when you tell me, you like me back". I was loss of words, until we heard a car honking like crazy behind Taehyung. "Well I have to go, so remember that I will wait for you!", then he went off towards the car. I just was frozen and watched him walked towards the car, until he went in and took off. I snapped out of my thoughts and back to reality, then walked home.

Third person POV:
  While the whole confession, someone was watching them. That person was Jungkook!!
He was at a distance, and didn't hear what was going on. He just observed their expressions and noticed how shocked jimin was. He started feeling nervous of what he thinks is going on and he thinks he might be right. But to confirm that he might be right, he decided to text Tae when he gets home.

Okay I updated, I have to think of how I wanted this to go, since my last chapter was kind of short, mianae!! Also it's kind of taking off like I wanted to so I'm happy!! 813 words!!

Hope you like it!!

✌🏼️ Annyeong!!