25-Date??

Jimin POV:

To my surprise, I woke up really early again. The sun didn't even rise yet, kind of early. I totally forgot that's it a Wednesday, so I still have school. Yay!! (Btw he said that sarcastically) I got through my usual morning routine. Getting ready with a white shirt and black jeans with some sneakers. I don't need to dress fancy at school. I grabbed my backpack and went to the kitchen. I looked around to see what to eat for breakfast, since my brother and Jhope is still sleeping. I have to cook something. I digging into the cabinets and the fridge like an animal to decide to make waffles and eggs. Still deciding if I feel like cooking bacon too. I made it anyway, because it's bacon. Getting all the ingredients to cook and made it in at least an hour. I got lazy and just put it together like a sandwich and just ate it.

  As I was eating, I saw the sun slowly rising by seeing how the dark sky is starting to fade

As I was eating, I saw the sun slowly rising by seeing how the dark sky is starting to fade. I munched down my breakfast and grabbed a water bottle. I looked at the time and it's 5:40am. I didn't want to go to school early so I went to my room and looked for my old sketchbook. Looking through some boxes that I still haven't unpacked. Digging and I heard a knock on my door. I looked over my shoulder to see my brother with a toothbrush in his mouth. He pointed at the box that I was currently digging in and looked at me. "I'm liking for my sketchbook". He nodded and went back to the bathroom. I continued my search, trying to remember where I put it. I looked at the last box near the window and found it. "Finally!". I sat down on my bed, flipping through all my old drawing. I use to draw some of my dancer friends but it seems to fade. I smiled at the memory of them even though I bet they have forgotten about me. At least Jhope has contact with two of them. Which is Lay and Kai. Aish. There were so many memories of them. We were close in busan, but they decided to become idols and had to leave our group. I haven't talked to them since but I do like their music and see them on tv. They're known as Exo now. Jhope and I are so proud of them.

I flipped through more of my drawings. Some of them I cringed at the bad techniques I used. My shading was so bad too. Ugh. My phone vibrated and I put my sketchbook in my backpack, then look at my phone. It was a text from Jungkook. From our group chat with Tae too.

Kookie🍪: Hey
Kookie🍪: Are you taking the bus today?
Mochi☺️: Yeah
Mochi☺️: Are you there already?

Kookie is typing........

Kookie🍪: Yea
Mochi☺️: ok see you there

They're both offline. (Don't judge me, I felt like doing that, also they both changed each others name to that since the eating Jungkook situation)

I put my backpack on my shoulder. Texting Jhope that I'm going to school first. Since he always go to school late anyway. I walked out the door, saying goodbye to my brother that's drinking coffee. I walked to the bus stop to see Jungkook sitting on the bench, on his phone.

I smiled at him. I haven't took the bus with him in forever. Well except from yesterday, but I started walking to school for awhile before. I walked to him and he looked at me. Smiling at me as I returned it. The bus came right after we shared eye contact and we sat at our usual seats. As usual, I eat or go on my phone but since I had extra time this morning. I decided to just listen to some new music I found and after remembering about Kai and Lay. I remembered that their group came out with a new song from their sub-unit CBX. Their new song was called Ka-Ching. I already downloaded it but haven't listened to it. Like I watched the mv already just haven't listen to it on my phone. (If that makes sense)

I noticed in the corner of my eye that Jungkook was staring at me and smiling. I was a little confused why, because I never notice him doing that before. I didn't care to ask though. I listened to the song. Singing the chorus out loud with realizing. Jungkook chuckled at me and looked at the window. I caught myself and just hummed to the song. We got to school and went to our classes like normal.

                Time Skip.......

   It's lunch time. Yes!! I was starving even though I had breakfast. Learning burns off energy. Well at least thinking and learning does. I was walking my way to the cafeteria, when an arm went over my shoulders. I look over my shoulder to see a smiley Tae. I smiled back and we kept walking.

"Um...Jimin". I stopped and Tae took his arm off my shoulder. I looked at him and nodded to continue. "I have been waiting to ask you this question for awhile now". I was confused but asked to go on. "I.um wan-nt to um... I want to". I chuckled lightly at how cute he is. "You want to??". He smiled at how jimin isn't making fun of his stuttering. Tae took a deep breath and grabbed my shoulder looking me in the eye. "I want to ask you on the date?". My eyes widen, I didn't know that he was into me like that. Like we had a moment at his sleepover but we are teenagers with hormones. Now it's my turn to stutter. "Um...um..um". Tae sighed and took his hands off my shoulder, looking down. "It's fine, if you don't like me like that". I shook my hands in the air, "No No, not at all". "Well..um". Tae lift his head up and asked, "What are you trying to say jimin?". He smiled. "I wouldn't mind going on a date with you". I covered my face. Because honestly, Tae is hot af and he is sweet and funny, so why not.  His smile widen and he gave me a tight hug. I laughed and smiled. This might not be so bad and I do like Tae, so let's see how this date will go.

  Tae let me go and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the cafeteria to our table. He had his big smile and lifted our hands up in the air, announcing to all our friends that we're going on a date. Everyone smiled and congrats us, except Jhope and Jungkook. They were silent and just glaring at us. I blushed that he announced it before we even went on a date. "We're not dating yet" I whispered, still blushing. I sat down next to Tae and put my head down, trying to calm my nerves.

School ended and Tae was so happy the rest of the day. Telling me that if I was free this Friday and I said I was. Since I have dance on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He smiled but it faded when his father honked his car at him. He kissed my cheek and said see you tomorrow, then left. I smiled and waved at him. Blushing again because of his action. I walked home. Since Jungkook left without telling me and I saw that he took the bus too. Also Jhope went to hang out with Namjoon and Yoongi to listen to some music. I pouted as I walked home alone.

  I got home and did some homework. My thoughts wondered to Jungkook, because I don't understand why he was ignoring me. We have one class together and that art, but since art might be cut from school. I might not see him in any classes. I frown as I don't know if he's mad at me or not, but my thoughts wondered to Tae and I couldn't help but to smile. I decided to text in the group chat because I still want to talk to Jungkook.

Mochi☺️: Hey guys
Tae-alien: Hey

          Kookie is typing.....

Kookie🍪: I'll be muting this chat, since I have to study.
Kookie🍪: Bai
Tae-alien: Damn you choose homework over us
Mochi☺️: School is school
Tae-alien: Yeah I know
Mochi☺️: I think he's mad at me
Tae-alien: Why? Did you guys fight?
Mochi☺️: No but I guess I said something that was on his nerves
Tae-alien: I don't think he's mad at you
Tae-alien: Maybe a teacher gave extra work or someone else pissed him off
Mochi☺️: Yeah I guess so
Tae-alien: Hey  don't be sad
Mochi☺️: I'm not sad
Tae-alien: Don't lie
Mochi☺️: I'm not
Tae-alien: Jibooty!!
Mochi☺️: What?
Tae-alien: I worship your booty
Mochi☺️: Are you okay?
Tae-alien: nope I'm suffocating from your booty
Mochi☺️: what?
Tae-alien: see you're not sad no more
Mochi☺️: yea?
Tae-alien: lol I love messing with you
Tae-alien: okay it's getting late
Mochi☺️: This is why you're an alien
Tae-alien: I hate when you guys call me that I'm Fucking not
Mochi☺️: yes you are
Mochi☺️: okay night
Tae-alien: I'm going to get you for that
Tae-alien: okay night

             Everyone is offline.

(Btw Jungkook never muted it and he was secretly reading their texts)

  After my weird conversation, I got tired and fell asleep. Without knowing that someone messaged me.

Second update!! Yay!! I'm on a roll but wait this will be on pause for awhile as I update my other books. Thanks for supporting!! And I hope you check out my other books too!!
1652 words.

Have a good day!!

✌🏼Annyeong~