19-A Chance

Jungkook POV:
   Jimin was shocked when Tae suddenly hugged him. I frowned as Tae was hugging him for about three full minutes. Jimin was the one to break away first. He then turned to his brother and asked, "Why did you bring them here for?". I was a little disappointed like he didn't want us here. His brother shrugged and replied, "We can use the help". Jimin nodded and then faced me. "What were you going to ask me earlier?". I was taken back from the question and replied honestly. "I was wondering if you needed the help, then Tae wanted to come along too". Jimin nodded, trying to connect everything together and run his fingers through his hair before telling us to help carry some of the furniture into the car.

   Tae and I both nodded at the same time and walked into the house. Once we walked in, someone was coming down the stairs with two boxes in his arms. Tae immediately went towards him and asked if he needed help. The guy's voice was blocked by the boxes that it was kinda hard to know what his answer was. It made out as "I got it but thank you or if you wouldn't mind", but I wasn't sure.

   The guy kept walking down the stairs until he missed the next step and he fell forward. Then on instinct, I launched forward and grabbed the two boxes he was holding and Tae carried up the guy. I almost fell back as I got the two boxes in my arms now and I placed it down to see if they're both okay. Once I looked at them, Tae was holding the guy by having his arms around his back like he was hugging him. Tae pulled him up and away and they shared eye contact for ten seconds before the guy in Tae's arms mumbled a "thank you". Tae smiled and answered with a "no problem".

   Jimin ran in and I guess he heard the incident from outside. Jimin had a concern look as he rushes to the guy in front of Tae and asked if he was okay. The guy's name was Hoebi. As that was what I heard Jimin said when he asked if he was okay. Jimin's brother came in too and asked what happened as Tae answered his question and everyone started to settle down. Once Jimin was sure that hoebi was okay, he introduced us to him and him to us. We shook hands and smiled.

  After talking for awhile, we went back to packing the boxes and carrying them to the car. There wasn't a lot of boxes but a lot of furniture to unscrew and make sure to pack all the nails so we can rebuild it again. I took a break and watch everyone still work as Jimin's brother came to sit next to me and handed me a water bottle. I thanked him and opened my water bottle as I started to drink he asked me a question. "You seem to be close with jimin, How did you two meet?". I swallowed all the water in my mouth then replied, "Funny story, we met on the bus where we sat next to each other, then here we are". He nodded as he listened and was watching Jimin. He smiled and asked another question, "What do you think about him? Like do you see him as a brother or just a close friend?". My attention went to Jimin too as I thought about it. I smiled when I saw that Jimin was struggling a little to unscrew this small screw. I looked towards his brother and said, "I see him as everything, like I see him as an older brother, a friend and a beautiful human being ". He was shocked by my last comment about jimin and made a small smirk. I was so shocked at my last remark about jimin too and went silent as I wanted to go back in time to change that.

  Then he patted my thigh and said, "Just to tell you, I accept you as my brother if you take good care of my real one, but you better win him fast before your friend does". After he said that, he pointed over towards Tae who was glancing at Jimin from time to time. Then I noticed that Hoebi was also glancing but towards Tae. I looked at Jimin's brother and asked, "Do you think I have a chance?". He made a thinking face which made him look like he needed to poop. Then he said, "It's not that hard to impress Jimin, also I think you two look cute together". After he said that I couldn't stop thinking of me actually being with Jimin. He looked at me and laughed, because I have the most biggest smile on my face that I didn't realized that I was smiling in the first place.

   Jimin then yelled for us to start helping them. I went to Jimin to help him unscrew that screw that he was struggling with as his brother went to pack the nails and screw again. It was eleven at night when we finally packed everything up into ten boxes and was about to drive back to Seoul. I offered to drive but they said that it's fine so I was in the back seat with Jimin. He was laying his head back as he was so tired. I took the opportunity to admire his face until he lifted his head and leaned towards the window still with his eyes closed. I was scared for a second but calmed down once I heard soft snores for him.

   I'm guessing that he was up early and realized that he didn't take a break at all the whole time. I smiled and closed my eyes, starting to feel drowsy too. Soon after I was about to drift to sleep, I felt Jimin's head lay on my shoulder and I smiled again and leaned my head on top of his. Then I fell asleep afterwards. The ride took longer than expected, so Jimin and I got a little comfortable. I didn't realize that we moved to sleep better, until I woke up to the car stopping. I was laying on my back and Jimin was curled on top of me with his head still on my shoulder. I kissed his head and shook him awake. He moved a little and mumbled that he wanted to sleep longer. I chucked lightly and slowly got up which made him get up too. I poked his cheeks and he looked up at me. He blinked twice sleepily before saying "goodnight jungkook" , then slowly got out of the car and walked to his house sleepily like a baby.

   I chuckled at his cuteness and walked to my own house. I noticed that Tae was talking to Hoebi a little bit before walking home himself. Before he turned the corner, I yelled at him, "goodnight Tae". He turned around and yelled back, "goodnight bitch, thanks for waking up the whole neighborhood !". I yelled back, "shut up!", before walking into my house and locking the door. I slowly walked up the stairs into my room. As soon as I saw my bed, I fell on top of it and fell asleep. It's been a long day.

-There you go, an update! Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone had a good time with their families and got what they wanted. I wished I got merch but my parents didn't get my hint. I can't believe I got readers. Thank you so much for reading my book. I hope it isn't so boring and bad. Goodnight~ or Good Morning~ i need to sleep...
1,302 words!

✌🏼Annyeong!!