13- Dont know

-Sorry for not updating, like usual I'm busy or I'm just a lazy piece of shitz. Okay here's my update.....

Jungkook POV:
After the party and hanging out with Jimin, I realized how much closer we got and got up to get ready. After getting dressed, I heard a ring from my phone and went to check it. It was a text from Jimin, telling me how he went to school early and I don't have to wait for him at the bus stop. I smiled at how caring he is to at least tell me that I don't have to wait. I started to wonder why is woke up so early but decided to ask him at school. I got out of the house and headed to the bus stop. I sat on the bench and waited for at least three minutes, until I saw the bus headed my way. I sat at my usual seat and looked outside the window, just thinking about random things.

I got to school and immediately headed to Jimin's first class, I honestly didn't expect to go there first but I was lead there. I got into the classroom and looked around, there I spotted Jimin near the window. I sat at the desk infront of him and asked why did he go to school early. He didn't answer and his gaze was looking at somethings behind me. I turned to follow his gaze and spotted Jaebum from last night. I looked at Jimin with a confusion and stare back at Jaebum until he left. The bell rang and I cursed in my head, then told Jimin I had to go before heading out straight away.

School was over, I was at my locker grabbing my things until Jimin tapped my shoulder and asked me if I wanted to bust Tae. I nodded and we went straight there. As we walked to his house, I noticed that he didn't go to school and that he didn't tell him that he didn't go to school today. I was so dumb to not even notice my best friend not at school and wondered why I didn't noticed. Maybe, I was thinking about Jimin and Jaebum all day that o forgot about Tae.

We got to his house and Jimin knocked on the door. We were welcomed to Tae in a bathrobe, I looked at Jimin and saw that he was blushing and that Tae was smirking at him. I felt a burning flame and rolled my eyes as I pulled Tae's bathrobe together and told him that people could be watching. He glared at me but I didn't care and walked in his house when he let us in. Tae told us that he was going to shower and that we should make ourselves comfortable. I nodded as he left and Jimin was looking around.

To be a nice person to my new friend, I asked him if he would like a tour and he smiled at me which made me smile too. I showed him the bathrooms, bedrooms, the kitchen, dining room, his father's office that we didn't go in, Tae's office for when he takes over his business, the library, the gaming room, the indoor pool, gym, and last of all his studio. After the tour, I brought Jimin back to the living room, then I turned on the tv and we both just sat there and watched.

All of a sudden, Tae jumped on Jimin and was in a interesting position as she sat on Jimin. I watched Jimin's expression and he was shocked at first but then he didn't care. I guessed he didn't notice that Tae pouted and switch his position to laying his head on his lap with his hands under his head and looking at him. Jimin noticed and pushed him, I bet feeling uncomfortable with Tae staring up at him like that. Then Tae whined like a child and was wiggling on Jimin's lap, which caused something unexpected. I noticed that Tae was making Jimin grow a tent and pushed Tae off of him and made a excuse of saying that he was uncomfortable. Tae was hurt and asked Jimin if I was right but then Jimin didn't answer.

Tae and I was waiting for his reply until Tae started checking Jimin out and stopped. I realized he noticed his bulge too and Jimin ran to the bathroom in a quick second. Tae and I chased after him and Jimin closed the door before we got to him. We started banging on the door for no reason because we both know what's wrong with him. We just kept banging to not hear his moans and Tae kept asking if he's okay and if he needed help, which I knew what he meant. We kept banging on the door for about five minutes, until Jimin opened the door.