More tags (sorry not an update)

I was tagged by Arikashikari32  (ILOVEYOU!!)

I was tagged by Arikashikari32 (ILOVEYOU!!)

1. My first song was sorry sorry by super junior

2. My family already heard of kpop and listened to a group called H.O.T so I heard sorry sorry by my uncle blasting it and got my cousins into it too.

3. Oooo umm it would be Boa, because I wasn't into girl groups yet and boa was played a lot when I got into kpop.

4. It would be Young Saeng from SS501.

5. Teen top and Sistar.

6. 2pm- Adtoy was my first choreography that I learned.

7. BTS and Exo is main two. For girl groups I guess it would be Blackpink and idk what's my second.

8. Weekly idol.

9. Shinee because I liked their music when back when replay was popular and I like their new songs now.

10. I never bought anything. I'm too broke.

11. I was a sassy and happy child before so kpop just gave me something to put all my happiness and love for supporting kpop idols and getting interested in the Korean culture.

12. It made me more passionate about something and I got to learn more about hardships and Korean culture. Also I got into it really Young so it gave me some people to be inspired from because there music touches me in a way where all the different genres and the idols help me through life with all my feelings and just help me grow up, show me ways to be happy and healthy, how you shouldn't let things bring you down and how to party lol. Umm kpop is like the best thing for me to know because it's just a great culture and music and I just love it.  I know it's not for everyone and people are hating them because BTS is sooo popular right now but I think kpop and Korea itself should be appreciated. Also I thank them for giving these talented people a chance to inspire and be there for people around the world and especially their fans. Even though I don't like how the industry works with the diets and not paying them much and having to be skinny and shit but they still let us see these beautiful, talented people so it ain't all too bad but I really appreciate what kpop gave me and what it did for me.

Okayyyy tagging time:
Beckamuzik
jikookcapuccino
Bunnieboy
ShipwreckerMochi

I randomly choose people I'm sorry if you're like who are you and why are you tagging me~ I hope I didn't bother you and you don't have to do it. I also hope you have a good day~