7- Confused

Jungkook & V Texting....

AlienTae- I talked to the new guy!! 😊
Babykookie- what did he say?
AlienTae- He is gay!! I might ask him out!!
Jungkook started feeling knots in his stomach and his heart was beating fast.
Babykookie- Does he like you back?
AlienTae- ........... Idk yet. 🤔
Babykookie- You should ask him before dating him, first!  You don't want to be rejected!!
AlienTae- You're right! Thanks Kookie!
Jungkook took a breath and looked at Tae's reply.
Babykookie- No problem

The next day...

Jungkook POV:
  I did my morning routine and went downstairs to see my mom was eating at the table with my plate set infront of her.
I sat down and she looked up and smiled. I smiled back and started eating. After we both finished, she started speaking.
"I am working late today, I won't be back until midnight" she said. I nodded and replied, "Okay, mom don't overwork yourself". She smiled at me and waved goodbye and walked out the door. I washed the dishes and headed to the bus stop.
As I walked to the bus stop, I saw jimin coming out of his house. He noticed me and waved hi, I waved back.
"I didn't know you live on this block", he said surprised.
"Yeah, I live here" "Actually you're living in my old house" I continued. He gave me a shocked look and replied, " you lived there, it's nice!" I chuckled at his expression and nodded yes.

The bus came and we talked the whole way there.
While we were talking, I felt more comfortable with him and my heart started beating quickly again. I started admiring his features too, like his eye smile, his chubby cheeks and how his voice is so soft and a little high pitched. When the bus stopped at our school, we were greeted by Tae hugging jimin then me. I felt a little upset when he hugged jimin, but then I shook it off.

  The bell rang and we went to our classes. During my math class, I kept thinking of all these feelings, jimin made me feel. I was getting really confused and frustrated that I can't figure it out, until the bell rang for my next class.

That's for now, yay!! Jungkook is falling for jimin, but he doesn't know it yet!  Ah these pabos need to understand their feelings. 400 words!!

Hope you like it!!

✌🏼️ Annyeong!!