23-Jimin Is Sexy Af

Jungkook POV:
  Just like always, I wake up and get ready for school. As I was walking to the bus stop, i stopped in my steps and was shook that jimin was waiting for me. Jimin noticed me staring at him from a few feet away and chuckled.
"I'm not going to bite, child", jimin teased me. I glared at him for calling me a child. "You shouldn't be calling me that child when you look and are one", I said as my comeback. He smirked at me and pointed at me. "Your fly is down and your shoes are untied, also your shirt is inside out". "And you call me a child", jimin snickered and looked away. I gasped as I checked everything he said and it was true. I fixed myself as I walked towards him. "Thanks", I muttered since he knows he won. Jimin faced me and gave me his eye-smile. "No problem, Kookie", and he reached up to pinched my right cheek. I scrunched my nose at the pinch, which caused Jimin to giggle. "You're too cute", he smiled and let go of my cheek. I blushed, my heart was beating quickly again. I guess I forgot my feelings for Jimin. The bus came and we went to our usual seats. As I thought. He brought out a snack from his pocket. It was a little bags full of chocolate chip cookies. I gasped when he was about to take a bite. He stopped and gave me a weird look at my dramatic face. He put it back in the bag and asked "What?". "You're eating me!!", I whined. Jimin chuckled and grabbed the cookie back then actually ate it. Licking his lips when he finished. To be honest when he licked his lips, I was turned on but my mind went back to the thought that he's a cannibal. "Kookie, you're delicious" "I'm sorry for eating you but I still have this kookie". He then held my hand and I blushed. Then he took another cookie and I snatched the bag from him. "Yah! Give me back my food!" He glared at me and squeezed my hand very tightly. I put the bag of cookies behind me and tried to pull my hand out of his. UGH!! Why is he playing with my emotions!! "No, stop eating me!" I warned him. He rolled his eyes and tried to reach behind me. I leaned against the bag and said, "I'll crush them if you don't stop". He sighed and let go of my hand. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and listened to music. Ignoring me for the rest of the ride to school. I became sad, I started to realize that we were holding hands and everything. I sighed and grab the bag of cookies and hand it to him. He didn't take it and hummed to the song he was listening to. I sighed again and put the bag in my backpack. Why am I so stubborn and why do I like someone who's stubborn too!! Ughhhh!! (Btw these are Jungkook's thoughts)

We got to school and separated like we do. Lunch came around and I gave back his cookies which he finally accepted and shared to the group. He didn't eat one at all. I guess he did stop eating me. But wait?! The rest of the group is eating me!! I yelled and stop them from eating me, but the hyungs didn't care and Jimin laughed. Taehyung looked at me and smirked. "This is what you get for drawing on my face". I whined and said "I'm sorry", but he ate it in my face instead. I sighed and leaned back in my chair out of anger. "Awww kookie~ you are the child", Jimin teased. I rolled my eyes and ate my lunch as some of the hyungs apologized for eating me.

School was over and I was done with what happened today. Everyone is eating me and I don't feel safe. As I was walking to the bus stop, someone jumped on my back. I looked over my shoulder to see Taehyung. "Hi hyung", I said lowly. He jumped off my a back and hit my shoulder. "Why are you so upset?". I looked at him and whined. " You guys just ate me!". "I'm not okay". Taehyung sighed. "Stop being a baby and guess what?". "What!". Taehyung ignored my rude response and said,"Jimin joined the dance club with Hobi and he's practicing right now". "What? He did?". "Yup! Every Thursday, he goes for dance club". My eyes sparkled in excitement. "I want to see him". Taehyung smirked. "Okay, but as a warning he look super hot when you see him dance". I laughed, "How? He so short and chubby". Taehyung was still smirking. "You'll see".

Taehyung lead me to the others side of the school, where there are extra classrooms for clubs and events. We walked to the fifth floor then turned right. Taehyung went to the second classroom and walked in. I followed and once I walked in. I was shook for life.