Carnivores don't get sick.

It was another beautiful day in Namimori. And as you walked to school enjoying the wind you couldn't help but look forward to another day at school (but deep down you knew it was becuase of a certain Namimori prefect that you were feeling this way).

Imagine your shock (and utter disappointment) when his scowling face wasn't there to greet you. Suddenly the day didn't seem so beautiful anymore...You wondered where he was and felt sadness and worry swirl at the pit of your stomach.

You had proven your earlier hpothesis as your enthusiasm for the day died and the periods dragged on. A s the lunch bell rang you felt a flicker of hope.

Maybe he had to much paperwork... and couldn't patrol today!

That was it you thought! He had to be in the committee room! You leapt up and dashed out of the room determined to find him. (besides you'd made him lunch today! ...Like you did everyday)

Knocking on the door, you peeked into the room.

"Ano... Hibari-kun?"

"I'm sorry (Name)-chan, we haven't seen Hibari today but if you want we can pass on the word that you came?" Kusakabe smiled apologeticly

"Oh... I see, I was going to give him lunch... but he must be busy." You looked down dejectedly.

Suddenly Kusakabe got an idea. he smiled inwardly- It was about time Hibari got a girlfriend anyway.

"...Actually (Name)-chan! Could you do me a really big favor and bring him that bento of yours and this paperwork to him? Here's his address. His house is the one that is the really big traditional one, you can't miss it."

You perked up "Hai! I'll be sure to do just that. Thank you!"

You were going to Hibari's house! You felt your cheeks flush.

Oh you were soooo in love with him~

Extra~ For you lovely Readers!~

With Hibari-

"Hibari-san, I asked name-chan to bring you some paperwork and her homemade bento like always."

"...You did what?" Hibari's eyes narrowed. "Why would you send her to my house- achoo!- cough-... I don't need to be crowded at my own house too!"

"Sorry Hibari-san, it's too late she's on her way. See you tomorrow Fuuk-inchou!"

"...I'll bite him to-achoo!-death!" He muttered halfheartedly.

But he couldn't deny that he was happy that he could see your sweet face even when he wasn't at school.

...But there's still no way he's admitting it to you.