Carnivores don't accept chocolates. Hibari POV Valentines Day Special.

Heyyyy~ I know t's really late buttt as my way of saying sorry this story will be in Hibari's POV!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was warm... what am I holding? 

I slowly opened my eyes and glared at the sunlight streaming through. As I looked down I saw Name sleeping peacefully in my arms. I felt my lips twitch upward. Is this what the female herbivores always gossip about in the hallways? What was it called again? Love? 

Impossible. Only herbivores feel...love. I'm a carnivore. I can't have such herbivorious feelings. But as I let thoughts wonder I found myself entranced by the halo of light crown Name's hair. The soft smile on her lips and the warm fluttery feeling she gave me. 

I scowled. I sound like a herbivore. Slowly I removed my arm from her waist and I brushed her soft hair out of her face. Her nose crinkled and she snuggled into my chest further. As I tighted my grip on her I wondered, why were those herbivores so excited yesterday? Something about...Valenton Day? Walentine Day? Ah. Valentine's Day. The day where all the herbivores get excited about finding "love" and sharing chocolates... 

I slowly untangeled myself from Name and called Kusakabe. 

~~~

"You called Kyo-san?"

"Yes. Tell me about this "Valentine's Day" those herbivores have been talking about."

I saw a knowing smile cross his face and I frowned. "What are you smiling about Kusakabe, do you want me to bite you to death?"

"No, Kyo-san not at all. Valentine's day is where all the girls who want to confess their love to a guy make them chocolates, and White day which is in a month, is where the guy returns the favour threefold." 

I scowled. "Herbivores are so bothersome, coming up with stupid things like this..."

"But you wish to spend the day with Name-san today do you not?" Kusakabe grinned.

"...When did I say you could call that herbivore by her name?" I ignored him.

"Nevermind Kyo-san but you should know that most girls like Name-san prefer-"

"Ah! Kyoya! I've got to go! I have something really important I forgot to do today!! I'm really sorry I have to go! Bye!" Just as Kusakabe was about to say something, Name burst hallway and interupted him.

I reached out to her "Where do you think you're going herbivore? Did I say you could leave?"

I though female herbivores wanted to spend Valentine's Day with the person they liked, so why is Name leaving?

"I... really have to go Kyoya! Sorry."  And before I could stop her again, she raced out the door.

~~~

"Kyo-san, You're sulking..." Kusakabe chuclked as he brought me some tea.

"I'm not. I don't understand that stupid herbivore." I frowned and tried to concentrate on my (stupid) paperwork that I shouln't be doing right now becuase I SHOULD be spending time with that stupid herbivore.

~~~

I slowly blinked my eyes. WHen had I fallen asleep? I stared at thye clock. 11pm... I guess Name really wasn't coming back... I growled. Next time I see that herbivore, I'm biting her to death!"

Suddenly (finally) I heard I knock on the door.

As I walked over to the door, it flew open and Name ran into my arms. I tightened my grip on her and suddenly I felt a lot...less irritated. 

"What are you doing here herbivore? I thought you had something "really important to do". 

"I'm so sorry... I wish I could've spent more of today with you but I had to make you something...!" She mumbled into me as she fisted my shirt. "...Are you mad?"

"Yes. And I'm going to bite you to death if you don't give me those chocolates." I smirked.

"You knew...it was Valentine's day? I was sure you wouldn't care about such herbivorious things...I thought you wouldn't even want my chocolates." She stared up at me hope written on her face. 

"Hn. Only because it's you." I smiled in the darkness.

"..." Name blushed brightly and she shoved a box of chocolates in my face.

~~~

And so this was our Valentine's Day, sharing chocolate kisses in the dark.

Hn. So this is...love.

~~~

Like? Comment? Vote? FOR MORE HIBARI POV!!!!