Lunch With The Carnivore

Hello my kawaii reader-chans~ thanks to someones annoying pestering and death threats I decided to update. i was inspired by this picture which I will put up in the multimedia section from an otome game and damn does he look like Kyo-chan. well please enjoy and if you leave lots of comments I may or may not make a HALLOWEEN special~ please leave ideas for that if you like! Enjoy~

Lunch With The Carnivore

Today Sakura was staying with Maman and so (Hibari had you allll to himself) you could finally take a break. Sliding your lunch tray onto the table you were about to sit down next to Gokudera when someone pulled you into their lap.

"Where are you going herbivore?" Hibari murmured lowly in your ear. You squirmed in his grasp and blushed.

"W-what's wrong with you! Why you here anyways? I thought you hated crowding..." You grumbled.

You stared down at today's cafeteria special and laughed.

Hamburger steaks. That was why the almight carnivore was putting up with the crowd...

"Hn." Hibari blushed lightly but hid it so no one could see.

Gokudera moved further away from you too and snorted in disgust "get a room tonfa b******..."

You smacked him on the head making him scowl.

"Feed me herbivore."

The chocolate milk in your mouth went down the wrong pipe and you choked.

Hibari smirked.

"Hurry up."

"T-there's no way in HELL I'm feeding you. Are your arms dysfunctional? Do it yourself!"

"My arms are around you herbivore."

"Then take them off!"

"Don't want to."

Hibari whispered something in your ear that made you turn redder than Gokudera's storm flame.

"Nnnnnn....F-fine!" You stabbed the hamburger steak in rage and embarrassment and stuffed in his mouth, wishing he would choke on it and die. At the same time you wished the ground would swallow you whole because of how mortifyingly embarrassing this situation was.

Did that man have no shame?

His grip on your waist tighter and he pressed you closer to him.

No. He didn't have any shame.

Hibari finished his hamburger steak and didn't waste any time. He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Wha- the f- at least carry me normally!"

"Oh? So you wouldn't mind me carrying you bridal style in front of the whole school?"

"...I hate you."

"No you don't." He just loved teasing you didn't he?

"Why do you do this to me?"

"So the other herbivores know who you belong to."

"I'm pretty sure they know. Nobody from the opposite gender even comes within 5 metres of me because of you."

"Hn."

"...cocky b******...."

Hibari locked eyes with you and gave you a suggestive smirk as if daring you to provoke him more.

"Say any more and I'll be sure to punish you accordingly herbivore."

~extended ending~

"So what did Hibari-san whisper to you that made you decide to feed him?"

*cue deep blush*

"Bad bad things that an innocent tuna fish like you should never (ever) hear of..."