- Three -

** Zechariah **

I grabbed random folders that were spread across the kitchen table, making sure that all the finances were up to date, and nothing was unpaid when I heard the front door slam and Isaiah's voice.

"You need to calm down!" Isaiah yelled at Jeremiah, as they rounded the corner. I raised my brow's as Jeremiah ignored Isaiah and walked to the kitchen.

"What's going on?" I asked, curious to know what the fight was over this time. With Isaiah only being eighteen and Jeremiah following by seventeen they both seemed to fight more than any of us. Then again, there were only so many fight's they'd win with me being their Alpha. Then again, it was always amusing to me when they tried.

"I don't know Jeremiah has had a stick up his ass since this morning." Isaiah sighed in defeat as he took a seat at the table. "Has something to do with that girl I bet."

This caught my attention even more, "a girl? What girl?" I asked, turning to Jeremiah who was now glaring daggers at Isaiah.

"It's not like that. I just don't know why she let's everyone get away with picking on her, I mean she stood up to me you seen that Isaiah yet she lets everyone else walk all over her, call her names. I listened the rest of the day and I didn't like what I heard." Jeremiah blurted out hotly.

Isaiah shook his head, "Jeremiah you've always been more soft hearted. She can obviously take care of herself. Don't concern yourself any more." Isaiah turned to me, even though I was still curious about this girl, he changed the subject. "I stopped by the border's to speak to the portal and it seems that the rouges are still circling the borders. I've been looking into it when I can, but I haven't determined why."

I hummed, thinking about it. "Have they stepped onto our territory at all?" I asked, completely curious as to what the rouges could be up to. Though rouges didn't usually hunt in packs, it's not unheard of them getting together for certain jobs.

Isaiah shook his head, "not that I've noticed. They seem to be observing us more than anything at the moment. But, again I don't know why."

I hummed, deep in thought when my youngest brother Jeremiah spoke up. "Maybe they're after something we have?" I looked over at Jeremiah and raised my brow's at his idea. "Think about it, they haven't come onto the territory, yet they are circling our borders as if they're waiting."

"I agree, but what could we have that they want?" I asked after a minute.

Jeremiah laughed, swallowing the food that he had chewed. "Besides land? It could be anything really, their rouges."

I sighed, gathering up the folders. "Then we wait."

Isaiah huffed, not liking the idea of waiting. He's impulsive sometimes, but he's a great Beta, and loyal to a fault. He'd do anything to insure his packs safety and his Alpha. "I just don't know why they'd be walking around..."

"They're obviously after something." Jeremiah spoke up after a moment of silence. "They wont attack, yet. Not until they find what their looking for. They must think that whatever it is, we have it." I looked at Jeremiah, he'd always been able to figure people out better which is why I made him my third. He was smarter than most people gave him credit for, and while they underestimated him, he would tear them apart with the information he'd gained by simply watching them.

"I don't know what we'd have, besides land that they'd want. Until, they attack it's out of our hands. Keep that in mind, both of you." I ordered, watching the both of them nod. "Good, the three of us will do border portal tonight. Be ready." I grabbed my files, and stood up, disappearing back into my office.