- Epilogue -

** One year Later **

I groaned as I tried to roll out of bed, my over grown stomach making it difficult. After a moment of trying I was out of breath and gave up. I rubbed my aching head, hearing the door open and then my mate, "what are you doing?"

I signed, "I'm a beached whale who can't even get out of this darn bed..." I whined.

I heard Zachariah's stiffled laughed and bent my head up to glare, "it's your fault I'm in this position in the first place! Damn it, are you going to just stand there help me up." I demanded, then felt instantly bad for snapping at him as he helped me sit up gently. "I'm sorry.. "

Zachariah grabbed my chin, making me look at him. I could always get lost in his eyes, the gentle and loving look never ceasing to amaze me. "I understand, don't worry. It is partially my fault anyways. I should have gotten another bed, which I will."

I shook my head, "no I want to keep our bed. Besides it's not much longer till I have this little one." I rubbed my engorged belly, smiling when I felt our little wolf kick.

Zachariah's hand covered mine, and I looked up at him. "Let's get you both fed." I nodded, getting up from the bed with Zachariah's help. I dressed, again with Zachariah's help, and we walked to the kitchen which was filled with pack members. They all moved away respectfully so I could get my food, smiling. Some of the women asked how I was, and touched my belly. Their next Alpha.

I took a seat at the gentle demand of Zachariah, Isaiah and Jeremiah helping me along. I was always excited to watch my mate in the kitchen, he was sexiest while cooking. Okay, so he was sexiest naked in our room, but you know. He walked back to me with a smile, but before I could even begin to enjoy his. Cooking a sharp pain sliced through my stomach causing me to gasp and drop my fork to cradle my stomach. The clank of steel on plate seemed to be like an automic bomb going off. Everyone went silent, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Karen and Michael stood looking at me concerned while Zachariah crouched beside me.

"Are you okay mate? Is it your stomach, the baby?" He shot off.

I breathed deeply, "I'm okay it was just a passing-" I cut off, clenching my teeth as another, more painful contraction hit me. I whimpered as it passed, my stomach feeling as if I did a million crunches.

"I think the baby's coming." I whispered. I didn't get the chance to do anything more before Zachariah swooped me into his arms with ease and carried me out of the house. I didn't bother to see who followed. I stayed cradled to Zachariah letting him calm me and ease the pain no matter how little it was.

"We're at the clinic baby." Zachariah said soothingly. "Macy-" Zachariah cslled out, and wothout even having to edplain Macy understood.

"Bring the Luna over, strip her and set her down." Macy ordered and Zachariah did it with gentleness, cooing to me over and over how we'd finally meet our new baby.

Hours passed, and if i wasnt screamig like a banshee I would have felt bad for almost breaking Zachariah's fingers. "One more push Luna!" Macy yelled over my screams and whimpers.

I gave a strong push, and felt instant relief. I leaned back against the bed, beathing heavily, watching as Macy cleaned out baby and burst into tears as I heard our child's first cry. Zachariah kissed my sweat forehead and whispered,  "you did amazing babe. I love you."

"I love you too.. " I looked to Macy as she came forward and my eyes widened at the blue blanket around our baby.

"Congratulations Alpha, Luna,  it's a boy." Macy said happily,  handing our baby boy to me.

I looked at him, and instantly fell in love. "He's perfect!"

Zachariah ran his finger down our boys cheek,  his own eyes misting. "He is, just like his momma."

"What shall we name him?" I asked, still in awe.

Zachariah was quiet for a while before he whispered, "Emrys."

"Emrys?" I looked back down at our baby and smiled, rubbing my finger against his soft cheek. "Welcome to the world Emrys.. "

THE END