Chapter Two~Bad News.

Savannah placed herself at a empty table in the dining hall away from everyone else, she couldn't be bothered to talk about her foster father, she had done that too much already that day. "Um... hi... please may I sit with you? There's nowhere else..." A young guy asked her. Savannah nodded and looked up to see what the boy looked like. He had dark brown hair which was styled in a quiff and brown eyes and he had a quirky and nervous smile. He was cute, no doubt about it. "My name's Peter, Peter Parker." Peter introduced, placing his camera on the table to shake her hand. She smiled at him and replied "Hi, it's nice to meet you, my name's Savannah Stark." Peter nodded in a kind and interested way. "So, where abouts are you from?" He wondered. Savannah thought about it, where had Professor X found her? She suddenly remembered "I was born in London and I moved here ages ago when I was adopted" She told him. Peter talked to her for a while, they were starting to become really good friends. He was adorable, every time she said something he would bite his lip or look nervously at her. Everyone suddenly started to scream, what the hell was going on"Miss Stark? Tony is here to collect you, he needs to see you immediately, something is going on in New York that might endanger you." A member of staff informed her. Confused, she followed the staff member to where Tony was waiting for her, he seemed worried. "Tony? What's going on?" She wondered. Tony ran his fingers through his hair. "Just follow me, I'll explain when we get home okay?" He answered as they got in the Audi she drove to school in and rushed home. 

When they arrived home Tony led her inside and made sure she was sat down to give the news. "There has been an invasion in New York. It was heading towards to where your school was. I couldn't risk you getting hurt." An invasion? Savannah felt scared, she always wondered why it was always New York. "What is it that's invading New York?" She questioned. Tony shrugged. Useful. "That I don't know. Nick Fury will be here soon to explain everything." He said. Savannah nodded. "Wait, does that mean he wants The Avengers to defeat it or something?" She commented. "Suppose so yes." Tony admitted. Savannah waited on the sofa with Tony for Nick's arrival. A few hours later he arrived. "Mr Stark, Nick Fury is at the door. Shall I let him in?" Jarvis announced. "Please do Jarvis, thank you." Nick Fury came in shortly after Tony said his sentence looking very serious. "I'm afraid I can't tell you what it is until we meet up with the other Avengers, Mr Stark. Follow me." Tony sighed. Savannah felt disappointed, she wanted to go with him. She wanted to be an Avenger. "May I come sir? Please." Savannah inquired. Nick looked back and fourth from her to Tony to her again. "If you wish. Seeing as you're a relative of Mr Stark here, well kind of." Savannah jumped up with excitement and followed Tony and Nick.

Heimdall strolled over to them with an announcement. "Earth is in danger Thor." He told him seriously. "Where? What's happened?" Thor replied. Heimdall closed his eyes before answering "New York it seems, there is an invasion of some kind." Daliah looked at Thor with a worried expression. "We must help them brother, please, people might die." Daliah panicked. Thor agreed. "I agree with you Daliah, but how could we? We cannot just leave Asgard." He reminded her. Daliah's face fell with disappointment. "Sorry for interrupting but a Human that goes by the name of Nick Fury is wishing to contact you, he wants you to join his team, there are others, they seem to have many great talents." Heimdall informed him. Thor knew what this team was, so did Daliah. "Then, I must go. They need me. I am an Avenger after all." He smiled. Daliah looked at him miserably. "I will be back Daliah, don't worry." He said softly. Daliah rolled her eyes and shook her head. "No! I wish to go with you! Please! I can help!" She moaned. Thor looked at her with great thought. "Very well. Heimdall, get us to Earth as soon as you can please." 

Thor and Daliah stepped into the golden room. Heimdall closed his eyes and everything suddenly went cold and dark. Loads of golden lights then flashed around them and the next thing they knew they were travelling through space. Stars and planets and comets surrounded them as they whizzed down and down towards Earth at a high speed. Eventually they landed on a boat where Nick was waiting for them with Ironman and a young girl by his side.