Chapter Fourteen~The Perfect Weddings.

Two weeks later, the day of Daliah and Steve's wedding day arrived. They had now decided to get married in Asgard instead. The night before they all travelled there. Excitement filled Daliah's heart as she was getting ready with the help of Savannah, her mother and Rebecca. Daliah wore a off the shoulder long and elegant crystal white dress that had a train. The bodice was covered in lace and sequins. The bottom was similar. Her hair was up and curled beautifully with a traditional flower crown on her hair that her mother wore where she married her father. Her face was lightly made up. Her bridesmaids Savannah and Rebecca both wore a baby blue gown that fell to the floor and blue flowers were weaved into their simply curled hair. Meanwhile, Steve was next door with his best man Thor and Peter. He wore a very posh blue and white suit that the people of Asgard made especially. Thor and Peter wore similar suits too.

Daliah followed her father to the grand hall where the wedding was being held inside the castle. She linked her arm with his as they stood behind the giant golden doors. "You nervous sweetheart?" Odin asked her curiously. Daliah inhaled deeply before answering "A little father, but, I'm excited too. This is the beginning to my new life." Odin nodded before frowning, earning a concerned look from Daliah. "This means you won't be my little girl anymore, I'm going to miss that, you know that right?" He sighed. She nodded. "Yes, but I will always be your little girl father, nothing will ever change that." She reassured him. His eyes glistened with happiness. Music then started to play loudly as the doors opened to reveal happy faces looking at them. Daliah and her father walked slowly down the blue aisle as Savannah and Rebecca paced behind them smiling. Daliah felt butterflies erupt in her stomach as her eyes caught Steve's. He smirked his flirty smile as the space between them got shorter. Odin kissed Daliah on the cheek before handing her hand over to Steve's.

After the vicar had said all his speech it was finally time for the vows. Steve went first. "Daliah, you're my world. You're so perfect, I honestly have no idea about how I managed to be this lucky to be with a girl like you. If it wasn't for my weakness and desperation to get into the army, I wouldn't of had the super soldier injection. I wouldn't've been invited to join the Avengers, and that would mean that I wouldn't've have met you. So therefore in a way, I'm glad I was a short and a weak guy. It wasn't the vaccine that made me completely strong, you're the one that's made my strength the best it can be. I can't wait for our future. I love you Daliah." Steve beamed before slipping the infinity wedding ring on her finger. Daliah lit up before saying her vows back sweetly. "Steve, I've had dreams of going to Earth for a long time. My brother's used to tell me stories about it. But I never imagined that I would meet the guy of my dreams there. You complete me. You're the most perfect person I've ever met. I'm so grateful about the fact that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much." She placed the same ring on his finger before the vicar announced they were now married and told them they could kiss. Steve's eyes flickered to her lips before he made them one flawlessly. Everyone cheered before all the partying started.

A week after Daliah and Steve's wedding day, Savannah and Peter's big day arrived. They were getting married in the Planetarium in Oakland. It was all very geeky. Savannah felt anxious but ecstatic as she looked in the mirror after she had got ready, with the help of Pepper and Daliah. Her dress was white and gold and very complicated in the design. The bodice was strapless with two straps around the top of her arms attached to it. Golden swirls were sewn onto it. The bottom was opened up revealing a netted part with golden material and roses on the edge of it. Her hair was all clipped the side and straightened perfectly. She had light make up on. Her bridesmaid, Daliah, wore a knee length golden dress with her hair up and curled. Meanwhile Peter was next door with his best men Steve and Bruce. They all wore black and white tailed suits with golden waistcoat and bow ties.

Tony linked his arm with Savannah as they strolled to the entrance. "I'm going to miss you kid, I've enjoyed being a foster father to you." Tony sulked as they waited for their cue to go inside. "You're much more than that to me Tony, you are my father in my eyes. I love you, I'll always be your foster daughter, no matter what." She said back kindly. Tony winked and kissed her forehead before they walked in as the music started to play by the orchestra. They strolled slowly down the aisle as Daliah led in front. Tony kissed her cheek before handing her over to Peter who as soon as she caught gazes with him, got butterflies in her stomach.

The registrar said her speech before Peter took over to say his vows. He took a shaky breath before looking into her eyes. "Savannah, my beautiful Savannah. I want to share each and every moment of my life with you by living and growing old together. I want to make you part of my thoughts, dreams and every imagination. I promise to understand your feelings and views and I will always be honest to you. You complete my life. You've made my life worth living. I love you so much." Peter grinned with his quirky awkward smile before slipping the ring on her finger. Savannah smiled widely before taking his hands and replying with her own vows. "Peter, today I take you to be my husband. Together we will create a home, becoming a part of one another. I vow to help create a life that we can cherish, inspiring your love for me and mine for you. I vow to be honest, caring and truthful, to love you as you are and not as I want you to be, and to grow old by your side as your love and best friend because you're my everything. I love you to infinity and beyond." Peter blushed before she slipped his ring on his finger. They were made man and wife before Peter gently connected their lips together to the many cheers and claps. After that, they all celebrated.