Chapter Nine~The Accident.

The next morning all the Avengers were waken up early to take part in the next battle, this time against Venomous Fusion's closest sidekick Electrodile who had powers of electricity and was very tough to fight with. After they all suited up they boarded the army helicopter and travelled to Washington DC where Electrodile was trying to break into the White House. They all jumped from the helicopter and followed the sound of explosions. Electrodile wore a long green cloak with blue gloves and boots and a sly smile on his face. The Avengers soon got to work.

Teamwork was clearly seen as different powers and tactics were emerged together to try and defeat the enemy. However Electrodile was just as powerful with his huge sphere of electricity firing at them with his hands. They were doing alright until two electric spheres hit both Daliah and Savannah in the heart causing them to collaspe backwards onto the ground. Electrodile laughed deviously before disappearing in mid air. The rest of the team groaned in frustration before running to the girls' side. Tony shook both of them helplessly while calling their names. "They're unconscious. We need to take them to infirmary room now!" He yelled before the helicopter arrived to collect them. As soon as they arrived Tony carried Savannah and Thor carried Daliah to the infirmary room at a fast speed.

The doctors quickly hooked both girls to a heart monitor. When there was no heartbeat rate they quickly charged their hearts again. After turning the charge up six times they were finally successful and they came back to life. However they were still unconscious. The doctors told the team about their state and left them to it. "Steve do you want to stay with Daliah and Peter do you want to stay with Savannah in the other room and we'll visit later?" Thor suggested. They both shrugged and nodded even though they hoped they'd say that.

Steve placed himself on the chair next to Daliah's bedside. He sighed miserably and took Daliah's cold hand into his. "I miss you, I can't bare to see you like this. You're my world sweetheart, I love you. I can't wait to see that perfect smile again and gaze into those stunning blue eyes of yours that take my breath away. You're my everything, I just need you to wake up." Steve cried before placing his hand on her bruised cheek and kissing her on her cut lips. He stayed for hours until Thor came.

Peter felt a singular tear fall from his left eye when he looked at Savannah's bruised and pale body. He sat next to her and took her hand into his own. He looked down and felt more tears fall from his eyes. "Please wake up soon, I miss you already. I just need to hear your laugh or see your eyes light up at me, even if it's just for a milisecond. I love you Savannah, so much." Peter sobbed weakly before brushing her knotted hair out of her face and placing his lips on her damaged ones. He stayed for hours until Tony visited.