Chapter Seven~The Battle Begins-Venomous Fusion's Followers.

After getting into a huge helicopter provided by the armed forces, The Avengers travelled to New York where the invasion was happening. "We're heading to Brooklyn first. Venomous Fusion's followers have been attacking there. I need you to destroy them before anything else. Be careful and STICK together!" Nick Fury instructed strictly. They all nodded and prepared for the battle that awaited them. Savannah also managed to make herself a suit. She wore a layered dress with flowers, leaves and various plants all over it and a green cape was attached to it. She wore knee high green boots too. Once they arrived in Brooklyn they all went to find the attackers themselves. It didn't take them long for them to find them. They all decided to split up to fight the different groups. 

"Come on Savannah, help me get this lot!" Peter called while he ran over to the first lot of attackers. The attackers were normal human beings but they all seemed to be mutated to all have the same power, which was radiation from their breath. "Coming!" Savannah replied while joining Peter, or now Spiderman, quickly. One of the attackers approached her and hit her backwards fiercely. She closed her eyes and moved her hands around, creating a huge ball of fire in the palm of her hands. She shot it at the attacker causing it to fall backgrounds and it's skin to burn. "One down, five to go..." Savannah commented. Spiderman took three of them down with his webs by swinging them around the place and hitting them against building walls. "Watch this!" Savannah winked over to Spiderman before freezing one of the attackers and then striking it with a bolt of lightning, splitting it in half. "Bloody hell." Savannah laughed and they proceeded to take the last one down together. Spiderman spun his web around it so it couldn't move. Savannah then produced a tornado by spinning around herself at a fast pace before throwing it in the attacker's direction, causing it to go flying away and crashing into a nearby building. Spiderman gave Savannah a high five before grabbing her and gliding upwards on his web just so he could tell her something.

 Peter pulled him and Savannah up to a rooftop away from all the noise. His eyes were full of care and a nervous, quirky smile that Savannah loved painted his lips. "Savannah... the thing is... these past days... with you... have been amazing. I've never- um... I've never felt this way about anyone before. You're just so beautiful and kind and just the girl I've been searching for... so... will you be my girlfriend?" Peter wondered curiously, anxiousness clearly audible in the tone of his voice. Savannah felt butterflies in her stomach. "Yes, no doubt about it Peter." She smiled. Peter's face lit up. "Join me for a date then... after this of course?" Peter said. Savannah nodded and kissed him on the cheek and they returned to the battle.

"Hurry! Come and help me Daliah!" Steve shouted while he sprinted off to fight the first load of attackers. Daliah didn't make any delay to run to his side to help him. One of the attackers sprinted towards her and grabbed her throat. "SAVANNAH COME HERE! I NEED YOUR POWER!" Daliah screamed. Savannah quickly ran behind her and touched her hand and ran backwards so Daliah could use it to her advantage. She stomped her foot on the ground causing a earthquake throwing her and the attacker backwards. "Impressive." Steve complimented. He ran up a car before throwing his shield, aiming at a second attacker, the shield split through the air until it furiously hit the attacker and threw him backwards, killing it. Captain America collected his shield again and carried on fighting the remaining five attackers left with Daliah at his side, assisting him. Captain America held his shield so Daliah could jump off it and do an amazing back flip and wrap a huge vine of leaves around the attacker's neck, making it gasp for any remaining air it had, and collapsing on the ground with a loud thud. During the battle Steve dragged Daliah into a safe corner between two buildings to talk to her.

 Daliah leaned against the wrecked brick wall as Steve stared deeply into her eyes, his eyes were full of love and bliss. He had a smirk painted on her face, Daliah always found that attractive. "Daliah, the thing is these past few hours, minutes etc with you have been the best ones of my life. You're perfect Daliah, no question about it. I mean, yes Gods are supposed to be beautiful, but you, you top all over them. You're literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I want to be by your side forever and always. I want to make you proud. And most importantly, Daliah, I want to make you mine... what do you say?" Steve inquired sweetly, putting his hands on either side of her on the wall. Daliah felt butterflies erupt in her stomach. "Yes Captain." Daliah answered happily. Steve kissed her on the forehead before saying "Great. May I take you on a proper date after this has all finished m'am?" Daliah laughed and nodded her head before they both rejoined the battle that was still intact.

After hours of fighting Venomous Fusion's followers, they successful destroyed every single one of them. They then returned to The Avenger's head quarters, where Steve, Peter, Savannah and Daliah were getting ready for their dates.