Chapter Six~Battle Training.

The next day Nick Fury got everyone to do battle training ready for the battle they were soon have to face with Venomous Fusion. Steve, Daliah, Peter and Savannah all worked together while Tony and Thor worked together (Bruce sat out for obvious reasons, instead he did more research) Steve led them into a huge fireproof room for them all to use their powers appropriately.

"How about we do this as Boys VS Girls?" Steve laughed. They all shrugged and agreed before Savannah and Daliah stood on one end of the room and Steve and Peter on the other. "Who's going to go first?" Daliah wondered. Peter shot his hand up as did Savannah before they both chuckled and stood in the middle. Savannah opened up her hand and produced a snowball in the middle of it before chucking it at Peter's face earning an erupt of laughter from both Steve and Daliah. "Is that really all you got?" Peter smirked. Savannah shook her head before producing leaves from her hands covering him from head to toe then she set one of the walls on fire. Peter looked impressed as he brushed himself off. "My turn." He smiled before standing back and produced webs from his fingers that twisted round Savannah. He span her into him and leaned her back before winking. "Impressed?" He asked, his eyes deeply piercing into her own. Savannah bit her lip and nodded. "Alright lovebirds, get back to work!" Steve called. They both pulled away awkwardly before testing their powers to the max, and practically destroying the room in the process. 

Steve and Daliah then took to the middle. "Let me show you how my powers work." Daliah suggested before walking over to Savannah. "May I?" She questioned. Savannah agreed and held out her hand. Daliah took it and breathed in, her eyes all turned a navy blue and she walked back into the middle. She threw a huge powerful ball of flames into the wall making it blow up. "Bloody ell." Savannah gasped. Daliah had a huge smug look on her face. Steve then took his iconic shield and threw it underneath Daliah causing it to lift her from her feet and go flying in the air. Steve ran towards her and caught her in his muscular arms and beamed at her and looked at her with great care. "Wow..." Daliah commented. They stared at each other for what it felt like hours until Savannah pulled them apart with a gust of wind that snapped them back to reality and to get on with the training. 

Later on in their training Tony and Thor joined in and different powers and weapons were being shot around everywhere, the room was definitely damaged afterwards, but Nick really didn't mind, it meant they were ready for the battle that awaited them.