Chapter Thirteen~A New Beginning.

At the Avengers Headquarters all of the new heroes were celebrating by having a small party. Bruce was sitting in the corner with his laptop while everyone was partying hard and laughing out loud. "Bruce, come join us! Stop being a spoil spoilt!" Savannah complained whilst walking towards him. Bruce rolled his eyes before replying "I don't dance... plus I have work to do..." Savannah sighed before dragging him up from his chair and forcing him to join the others. "Savannah, let me be!" Bruce moaned. Savannah laughed and shook her head before making him dance with her. Much to the surprise and the amusement of the others, Bruce could actually dance very well. Meanwhile Daliah and Steve were dancing together and the others were cracking jokes and drinking wine.

An hour later Loki went towards Daliah with Rebecca to speak to her. "Me and Rebecca need to go back to Asgard, it was so nice seeing again and we look forward to your return." Loki smiled. Daliah was about to say her goodbyes when Steve butted in. "Wait, you can't go yet. You need to stay for the wedding..." Steve smirked. Loki and Rebecca and Daliah all looked at him with confusion before Steve explained. "Well, I mean, you have to stay for the wedding... mine and Daliah's wedding..." He beamed before getting down on one knee and holding out an old fashioned diamond ring. "Daliah, you've made my life. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're flawless. Please, will you be my wife?" He wondered, his eyes glistening when they gazed into hers. Daliah smiled widely before nodding. Steve sighed with relief before slipping the ring on her finger and locking his lips with hers gently to the cheer of the others.

"Can I have everyone's attention, please? I have something to... um... say." Peter announced. The room went quiet and he walked towards Savannah who had a curious expression across her face. "Um... so... Savannah... you, you complete me. You're perfect, seriously. Um... you've been the best thing that's been in my life. So..." He started before pulling out a pink crystallised ring and going down on one knee. "Will you Savannah, be my future wife?" Peter finished nervously looking into her eyes, that had just filled with happy tears. "Of course I will Peter." Savannah answered happily before letting him place the ring on her finger and letting him connect his lips with hers. Everyone cheered once more and partyied even harder to celebrate the newly engaged.