Great Day Till Damon Shows Up - 2

CHAPTER 2

Great Day Till Damon Shows Up

I woke up and jumped of the camp bed I had been sleeping on.

“Let’s go matching” Elena laughed and threw me a denim jacket and black pants.

“I don’t know Jenna told me not to” I grinned.

Elena answered back “Do you have a white tank top?”

“Yep, I was wearing it when I was kidnapped by Damon” I nodded and pulled on the singlet, jacket and pants.

“Awww I bet we don’t have the same pair of shoes” Elena moaned and pulled out a pair of grey converse.

“Really” I laughed and showed her my own black converse.

“It will do” Elena jumped up and down.

I raced her downstairs and banged into Jenna “What did I say about matching” Jenna asked Elena.

I laughed “What” Jenna demanded.

“That’s Elena, I’m Elisa” I grinned.

Jenna stopped her foot and growled “Tomorrow you Elisa wear red and Elena can wear any colour other than red.”

“Yes Aunt Jenna, mam” Elena saluted.

“Get to school” Jenna scolded and pushed us out the door handing us two school bags.

***

“Hey, okay am I seeing things” A girl with shoulder blade length blonde hair and green eyes ran up to Elena and I outside the school gates.

“I am Elena’s twin Elisa from Bulgaria” I smiled and reached out to shake her hand.

“I’m Caroline Forbes call me Care” She beamed; I noticed her hand was cold like Damon’s.

 “No offences are you…” My voice faded away.

“The sexiest girl in town” Care grinned then whispered “Yes I am a vampire and the sexiest female vampire in town, screw female I’m sexist of them all”

“I can understand why Elena is friends with you” I joked.

Care laughed and said “well class starts soon, and I haven’t well… seen you later” and she ran off.

I nodded and walked into the school and everyone was doing double takes at me and Elena.

“So big sisters, causing the school to faint today, what’s on tomorrow murder patrol” Jeremy slung his arms around mine and Elena’s shoulders.

“Nah we chose tomorrow plague of spiders tomorrow Wednesday is murder patrol” I replied sarcastically.

Jeremy laughed “God you guys I can only tell you apart because Elisa’s so sarcastic all the time.”

“Why thanks, I think” I laughed.

“Did I take double pills this morning” A guy walked up to us, he had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

“The lines are just getting better” I complained to Elena.

“See what I mean sarcastic” Jeremy laughed and walked away.

“Matt, this is my twin sister Elisa, she moved over from Bulgaria” Elena introduced.

“I didn’t know you had a sister” The guy exclaimed.

“I didn’t know either until she popped up” Elena grinned.

“I’m Matt. So why did you come to Mystic Falls? What made you move here” Matt asked.

I squeezed Elena’s arm. I felt tears grow in my eyes.

“I’ll tell you later, if Elisa doesn’t mind” Elena said to Matt and walked me into the first class.

While Elena ran and sat at the back of the class with Bonnie, Caroline and Stefan Salvatore, I stayed up the front waiting for the teacher.

“Morning class” a teacher walked in, when he saw me he asked “Anything you would like to ask me Elena.”

“Sorry Sir, I’m Elisa Gilbert, Elena’s twin from Bulgaria” I answer politely, putting a faint Bulgarian accent on, thank god my dad had taken me there once.

“My god you look like Elena” He said.

“Yes, sir that is the kind of the point of twins” I retorted automatically.

The teacher laughed “I’m Alaric Saltzman, your history teacher.”

I nodded and asked “Do I have an assigned seat”

“Not unless you want one” Mr Saltzman replied “There is a spot next to Elena, wait why are you matching”

“Elena’s idea” I replied hastily and the class laughed as I dashed to my seat.

***

“Alright you bunch of Misfits of to lunch you go” Mr Saltzman ordered.

The class ran to the cafeteria or outside. I followed Elena outside where she introduced me to a boy with short black hair and black eyes.

“Hey I’m Tyler Lockwood” The boy grinned “Your Elena’s twin Elisa correct.”

“Yes I am” I smiled. There was a blur of black and a boy was sitting next me.

“Damon, what are you doing here” Tyler growled.

“Shut it Wolf boy” Damon shot back.

“Wolf boy” I asked.

“I’m werewolf” Tyler shrugged.

“Is there anyone human these days?” I gasped in exasperation.

“I am 10% human 90% epic” Matt grinned coming over.

“More like 90% retard” Caroline teased.

“So are going to say thanks” Damon asked.

“How do you know that I’m not Elena” I asked.

“Cause Elena is talking to Stefan over there and you just asked Wolfie if he was a werewolf” Damon waved his hands towards the main school.

“So why do I need to say thanks” I questioned.

“Well if I hadn’t knocked you out and taken you to Mystic Falls, you would have died in the fire with your dad” Damon smiled.

I jumped up “YOU THINK I’M GOING TO SAY THANKS CAUSE MY DAD DIED AND I DIDN’T” I screamed at him and turned and ran.

“Damon what did you do now” Stefan came up, as I pushed past him and towards Elena’s house.

“Elisa, come back” Elena chased after me.

“I can’t stand him, he is selfish and rude and just plain cruel” I shouted.

I ran and stormed up into Elena’s house and threw myself on my camp bed.

“I want to go home” I cried.

“You can’t Elisa, no one is there to look after you” Elena placed a hand on my shoulder.

“WHO’S HERE FOR ME” I bellowed at her.

“I am” Elena said

“I am”

“I am”