I Snap - 14

CHAPTER 14

I Snap

Caroline glared at me “Well I’m not sorry snap out of this mode” She clicked her fingers at me glaring.

Something broke inside of me, what was I wearing, why is my hair black, why am I acting like this and most of all why did I change my name.

I leapt to my feet and ran to the front of the class and crossed out Lucia and replaced it with Elisa.

I turned and enveloped Caroline and Elena is a giant hug. “I don’t know what’s going on, I don’t know why I’m acting like this” I sobbed; I reached up and pulled out the contacts, dropped them on the floor and crushed them.

“Elisa your hair” Elena smiled.

I grabbed my locks and examined them; the black was turning back to its natural brown.

“I’m scared Lena” I sobbed, “What happened”

“A spell someone was controlling your mind” Bonnie walked up to us; she was wearing a grey bat winged top and looking concerned. “It is almost like a sire bond kind of it doesn’t change how you think it changes how you act”

“And the caster of the spell” I asked.

“That is the question” Bonnie frowned.

“Hey, Lisa” Care started.

“Lisa” I asked.

“Your nickname deal, now who was threatening Zero” Care asked.

“A voice she sounded like magic” I frowned trying to remember.

“Creepy now Elena has Klaus told you when he is performing the sacrifice” Bonnie asked.

“Sacrifice” I asked.

“He needs to kill a doppelganger in order to become a hybrid and he is going to use Elena, he says you’re needed for something else” Care looked nervous.

“Yeah he needs me to keep to the rule the world and keep it alive” I growl.

“You’re the PLDU” Bonnie gasped.

“How did you know?”

“Grams told me about it before she died” Bonnie looked sad.

“My life just sucks huh” I roll my eyes.

***

“Hey Lisa” Caroline walked up behind me.

“Hey Care” I grin.

“I’m so sorry” Care smiled softly.

“For what” I asked tipping my head to the side then the world went black.