My Mom Is a Vampire - 6

CHAPTER 6

My Mom Is a Vampire

“You guys are cuter” Damon flirted.

“Dude no hitting on my sisters” Jeremy said.

“No flirting or kissing them either” Jenna added.

“He could try but he would be out cold for hours” I called over my shoulder.

Damon speed in front of me “Hey want to heal that broken ankle”

“Dude I have had enough vampire blood or any blood to last me a lifetime so no” I snapped.

“I am not dealing with her complaining about a cast” Jeremy called to Damon.

“I’m not paying for a cast if you can fix it easy” Jenna added.

“I’m not helping her if she has a cast” Elena rounded of.

“You guys hate me but fine” I muttered and I drank Damon’s *shudder* blood.

“Gross, that was gross” I whined,

“I know you loved it” Damon teased.

“Counts as flirting” Jenna sang she sounded like my dad.

I blinked back sudden tears “I’m tired I’m going to bed”, I am a mess I start to cry at the hint of reminder of my dad.

ELENA P.O.V

I frowned after my sister, she seemed happy when second then gloomy the next, had I been like that when my parents had died.

Jeremy placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed “She’ll be fine”

“Yeah maybe Jeer” I sighed and followed Elisa into the house.

I walked into my bedroom and found her staring at a golden ring with a diamond embedded in it.

“That’s pretty” I sat down and looked at it.

“According to my Dad it was from my birth mum, I wish I’d meet her” She sighed. I stiffened I had meet our mother and she wasn’t very nice what ever happened Elisa wasn’t to meet her and I had to get Jeer on with the plan.

ELISA P.O.V

"She’s cruel, Elena's cruel, everyone’s cruel, oh come on wake up, " Someone whispered a breath away from my ear.

I sat bolt upright and clashed heads with Jeremy.

"OUCH" he moaned. 

"What time is it and what has Elena done" I groaned to him.

"It's 8:30" Jeremy walked over and pulled open a blind.

I moaned and yanked my covers over my head.

"THE SUN IT’S KILLING ME" I fake screamed.

"ELISA GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW" Elena yelled from the Kitchen.

"JEREMY DID IT" I shouted back what had I done??

"Like hell" Elena glared at me as I walked into the kitchen, she was pointing into the bench there lay an empty packet of biscuits.

"Okayyyyyy, my sister is officially insane" I rolled my eyes.

"All the biscuits of gone" Elena pouted.

I laughed then grew serious and dived on her "YOU WOKE ME UP TO TELL ME YOU COULDN'T HAVE ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BISCUITS" 

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, I jumped up and answered it a woman with long black hair and blue eyes stood there. 

"Hi" I smiled.

"Elena we need to talk about Klaus" The woman ordered.

"ELENA" I called over my shoulder.

"Katherine" The woman glared but then she looked shocked "but you’re human"

"10 points to Miss mysterious" I clapped. 

"Elisa" she whispered "honey I'm" she started.

"Leaving you is not coming in Isobel, you’re not talking to Elisa, you’re leaving and you’re not coming back ever" Elena walked up behind me.

"No I need to speak to you and Elisa now" The woman called Isobel begged.

"Sorry to be rude but whom the bloody hells are you?" I interrupted.

"I'm" Isobel began again.

"Jeremy" Elena screamed.

Suddenly Jeremy came running downstairs and dragged me away. "Don’t know why you insist upon this" Jeer sighed.

I struggled as he pulled me into his room, on the desk lay drugs. 

"What are those Jeremy Gilbert" I pointed at the drugs.

"Nothing" Jeremy shuffled his feet.

I grabbed them and danced about waving them in the air "Does Elena know about this" 

"No, I MEAN YES she DOES" Jeremy looked ashamed faced as he tried to cover up his mistake.

I ran downstairs to find Elena talking the Isobel saying "Elisa doesn't need you she's still grieving her dad, she hasn't mentioned the vampires and she doesn't need to know her birth mum is a vampire so leave"

"ELENA Jeremy is taking drugs" I interrupted. 

"Jeremy" Elena grabbed the drugs and ran upstairs to tell Jeremy off.

I walked up to Isobel "Who are you"

"Your birth mother" Isobel smiled.

I took a few steps back.

"Please can I come in" Isobel pleaded.

"AHHH no" I expected Isobel to walk in any way she tried but was stopped at the door.

"Please let me in" Isobel smiled.

"You’re not human" I glared.

"No honey I'm a vampire" Isobel cooed.

I turned and ran upstairs and into Jeremy's room, to find Elena looking frantically around for Jeremy.

I blew air out of my noise in a huff and turned around I wasn't speaking to her. I turned and ran downstairs to find Isobel still waiting at the front door.

I headed through the kitchen and put the back door. Isobel was standing there, "I want to help you" 

"Leave me alone" I told her.

I ran outside of the house and to the Grill praying someone was there I could talk to.

Only person there was Alaric, I walked up to him as he ordered water (surprise!!) 

"Hey Elisa or Elena" He looked a little down.

"Hey" I sat down.

Suddenly Isobel appeared next to me "go away" I glared.

Alaric looked up and gasped "Isobel"

"Everyone knew Isobel expect for me" I muttered.

"Isobel is my wife" Alaric said gloomily "well ex" 

I chocked on my drink I had just ordered.

"No and before you ask that doesn't make you my dad" Alaric sighed.

"I know I only have one dad and he died in a fire only 3 days ago" I muttered.

"Where was the fire" Isobel looked curious.

"Up in Georgia, any way my dad died in it, well it was a house fire" I told her.

"Oh crap" Isobel swore.

"What"

"Elisa, don't get mad but I kind of got mad and kind burned a house down with a man in it" Isobel muttered.

"YOU BITCH KILLING MY DAD" I pushed Isobel and she went flying. No one noticed.

"Did I just do that” I muttered. I ran outside and called a taxi.