Mean Relatives - 4

CHAPTER 4

Mean Relatives

Recap 

"I'm not ELENA" the girl yelled the veins popped in her eyes, the whites of her eyes went red, ivory fangs burst from her gum. 

"Shit you’re a vampire" I blurted out.

"I'm also your Great Aunt thinks your Adoptive mum Jenna" The girl teased.

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Me, I'm Katherine Pierce" The girl announced.

"Oh you’re the bitch" I laughed.

"I was going to be nice but you already seem to know me, so I'll it the crap" Katherine bared her teeth and grabbed me by the collar.

"Vampires just love to do that don't they" I muttered.

"Shut it" Katherine fired back. She flung me onto her back and in a blur I was in the woods.

"Now let’s play a game" Katherine smiled.

"Is it a board game, because I hate board games" I mocked.

Katherine bared her fangs. "No lucky it's a do or death game" 

"I don't like those, how about a card game then" I asked.

"Okay so at Midnight we are going to crash your prank for Damon and well demand a few things in exchange for your human life or life" Katherine threatened.

"I don't like that idea so maybe a video game?" I asked I knew I was pushing it but I was going to die soon anyway.

"God you’re annoying" Katherine screamed and picked me up in a collar and threw me down a well.

"I'm wet now" I screamed at her.

"And I have some business pretending to be you so bye" Katherine shouted back and closed the well lid. It was pitch black and it smelt like dead people. 

"Great, just great, stuck in a well that smells like dead people and I'll be her for hours" I told myself.

~~~~~~~~~a while later~~~~~~~~

I Cold and damp wasn’t what I liked to be, and then I remembered something, "My phone please let my phone work." I stuttered and pulled out my phone, it worked but didn't have enough signals to call but I could do a short text.

Me - I B L8 2night sorry.

Elena- Grrrrr

I tried to reply but my message failed I should of told her I was trapped with Katherine, stupid me.

Suddenly a light opened from above.

"So Elisa it's quarter to 11, it's time." Katherine jumped into the well, grabbed my arm and jumped out dragging me with her.

Katherine made me walk I front of her as we headed towards the Salvatore Boarding house.

Katherine and I hid in the trees as we watched Stefan let Caroline, Elena and Bonnie into the house.

I grinned as I saw Bonnie and Caroline, Elena walk past windows and into Damon's room.

"Come on Elisa" Katherine, bit her wrist and blood dropped from the bite, she wrapped one of her arms around my neck and held her bleeding wrist in front of my mouth.

"Walk" She hissed in my ear.

I stepped forward, sickened by the bleeding wrist in my face.

"Stefan, Damon, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, look outside" Katherine called up to Damon's room.

Bonnie ran outside onto Damon's balcony.

"Guys we have a problem" Bonnie called over her shoulder.

Caroline, Elena, Stefan and Damon shot onto the balcony.

"Let her go Katherine" Stefan called at Katherine.

"No we're about to play a game" Katherine started.

I cut her off "it's not card game or a board game or a video game I asked" Katherine tightened her grip around my neck, I gasped the pain was starting to come to me.

"What do you want" Stefan asked.

"I want the moonstone" Katherine called.

"And if we don't give it to you, you'll kill her right" Elena asked.

"Yes and no, I'll make her worst nightmare a reality" Katherine taunted.

"You'd turn her into a vampire" Stefan gasped.

"Yes" Katherine laughed a cruel life.

"You bitch" Damon spat.

"You just increased the chances of no more human Elisa" Katherine's voice was low and she shoved her bleeding wrist into my mouth, she forced me to swallow her salty blood.

Katherine finally pulled away her wrist, and places her hands on either side of my head.

I drew in sharp breaths, blood dropping down my face, pain stabbing my neck. 

"Katherine pleases" I begged.

"Don't beg for mercy" Katherine glared.

"Katherine Pierce" I whispered "turn me" 

"What" Katherine spun me around to face her, she had a tight grip on my wrist.

"Turn me" I narrowed my eyes.

"Why do you want to be a vampire" Her brown eyes so alike mine and Elena have looked shocked.

"Because I want to be a brainless bitch like you" I laughed.

"You went further than Damon" Katherine had a sneer upon her lips. She grabbed my head and snapped my neck. The world went black.