I Have Changed Deal with It - 12

CHAPTER 12

I Have Changed Deal with It

“Dad, I’m home” I call as I walk into my dad’s house.

“Hey” My dad appeared behind me.

“Like my new look” I grinned twirling.

“Nice you don’t look like the other doppelgangers” My dad beams.

“I know that was the point” I sneer and head upstairs and fall asleep straight away.

***

I jumped up and groan my outfit was crinkled. I walk over to my cupboard and pulled out a grey short tight dress, black leather jacket and combat boots. I apply the same makeup as yesterday and head downstairs, placing a pair of sun glasses on my eyes.

“Morning Dad” I groan and head outside.

“Who are you” Damon Salvatore appeared on the steps outside my house.

I pull my sunglasses down so he can see my eyes “Your worst nightmare”

“Elisa” Damon looks puzzled.

“The one and only but I really hate that name, I think I’m going to change it” I pull a fake frown.

“Right” Damon nods and I leave.

***

“Lunch” My teacher calls to the class and I make my way out slowly, once in the grounds, I head over to a tree in a shady corner.

I lean against the tree and put my old fashioned headphones and listen to Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus, I close my eyes and hum the tune of the song.

“Elisa” I open my eyes, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Stefan, Matt and Jeremy stood in front of me.

“And you guys want” I ask in a bored tone.

“What happened to your hair and your eyes” Caroline asked.

“Um” I paused “None of your business” I snap

“Hey we want to help” Bonnie smiled sadly and stepped forward and touched my arm.

“Don’t touch me” I glared in a deadly tone.

“Elisa stop acting how I did and snap out of this” Jeremy shouted.

“Sure, slight problem Jeremy, I’m not Elena, I don’t obey someone every time they shout at me” I raise my eyebrows.

Tears filled Jeremy’s eyes, Elena ran over to Jeremy and placed an arm around his shoulder and led him away.

“Hope your happy” Bonnie glares and she and Caroline walk away.

“Elisa” Stefan looked at me “I’m sorry about how your feeling, you must be angry and sad, confused and hurt”

“Really you know huh?” I turn and walk away, my dress swishing.