Date Interrupted And A Little More - 17

CHAPTER 17

Date Interrupted And A Little More

ELISA P.O.V

“What do I wear” I moaned frantic flicking through Elena’s clothes. “Oh yeah Care do you mind I’m going on a date with your ex-boyfriend and same with you Lena”

“No we don’t mind, now come here now” Caroline scowled at me and handed me a blue checked dress, bright red shoes and a leather jacket.

“I look like Dorothy” I giggled.

“You look sexy now go he wills me here soon” Elena and Caroline pushed me downstairs as the doorbell rang.

“Hey Matt” I smiled.

“Hey Elisa” Matt handed me a single red rose; I smiled and tucked it behind my ear. Matt was wearing dark black pants and a checked blue top.

“Shall we go” I asked he nodded and we left, I could feel Elena and Caroline watching me.

***

“Nice movie” I smiled up at Matt as we left the small cinema.

“Thanks” Matt grinned, he leaned down.

I kissed him lightly on the lips tingles exploded over them but then my phone freaking rang.

“YES” I growled.

“I’m so sorry but Klaus is in the school gym and Stefan has gone ripper and is going to kill Elena in the next 10 minutes” Caroline gushed through the phone.

“Shit” I cursed.

“What’s up” Matt looked worried.

“Matty goes home I’ll make this up to you” I told him hanging up on Care and then turned and ran to school.

***

“NICKLAUS” I screamed at my dad as we walked into the gym.

“Yes Honey” My dad appeared in front of me.

“Turn Stefan back let him stay here, leave Elena and I’ll come and help you make more hybrid then let you rule the world with me just leave Elena and Stefan alone” I demanded.

“Fine” My dad shrugged.

“Good” I glared,

“Turn it back on you no longer do what I tell you” Klaus compelled Stefan.

Stefan cursed and ran and hugged my terrified twin sister.

“Elisa what are you doing” Elena cried to me pulling herself out of Stefan’s hug.

“Freeing you” I glared. “Come on” I rolled my eyes and we left.

***

“Elisa drinks this” Klaus handed me apple juice.

“Ahhhh no thanks” I glowered.

“Fine then you dies of thirst”

I growled and drank the liquid it tasted salty, I gasped and dropped the glass, blood.

“Night” Dad smiled softly and snapped my neck.

***

I sat up gasped, my throat on fire. “Dad” I moaned.

Klaus shook his head and tipped a blood down my mouth. A new sense of power over took me. “Crap I’m a vampire”

“Here” My dad placed a sliver ring with a red on it.

“Brilliant now what are you going to do about hybrids” I cursed.

“I have enough blood for 20 hybrids then wait another 500 years” Klaus groaned.

“Cool now can I go” I asked hopefully.

“Nope I need you to help me find werewolves” Klaus smiled.

“Yah FUN!” I turned Stefan was here.

“Liar” I snapped my dad.

 "Hey I needed a ripper” My dad raised his hands.

"HANDS ON THE WHEEL" I yelled in his ear