No One is Normal - 9

CHAPTER 9

No One Is Normal

 “Hey Zero, it’s me I’m back in town, want to catch up” Elisa was on the phone to her boyfriend.

“Sure Babe, see you in a minute” A boy’s voice purred in answer.

Elisa grinned and clicked end. “Come on I know where to meet him”

***

“Elisa” I turned a saw a boy, an extremely handsome boy walking towards us. He had dark tanned skin, black hair that fell into dark brown eyes, he was wearing a tight black top that stuck to his abs and a ripped jeans.

“Zero” Elisa jumped up and ran to him and kissed him full on the lips.

I walked up “Gosh Elisa, you said you had a boyfriend but you never said he was this hot” I teased.

“Shut up” Elisa snapped.

“Hey I’m sorry about your dad” Zero smiled at Elisa, trailing a finger down her face.

“It’s fine” Elisa smiled.

I sniffed the air, I smelt wolf. “Hey I think Tyler is here or one of his relatives” I dropped the hint to Elisa.

“Oh crap” Elisa moaned.

“A werewolf” Zero asked.

I gasped “You know about werewolves”

“Honey it’s me you can smell” Zero flashed me a dazzling smile.

“You’re a werewolf” Elisa stepped back pulling herself out of Zero’s arms.

“Babe, I was going to tell you the night that your Dad died but then he died and you vanished and stuff” Zero stepped forward.

“Lies your lying” Elisa growled, her eyes again flashed red. “Care lets go” Elisa smiled at me “Also Zero its over”

“Harsh he was hot” I grumble and we blur back to Mystic Falls.