I Die Again - 8

CHAPTER 8

I Die Again

“Here we are” Katherine smiled and we climbed out of the car.

“Great” I sighed, “its dark and I’m waking up my dead grandpa”

“So” Katherine smiled

“Let’s go” I grumbled and stepped forward and face planted and heard a loud crack, pain, crap my arm broke.

“I AM THE CLUMSIEST PERSON ALIVE” I cried out loud while tears poured down my face.

“Shut up” Katherine glared and forced me to drink her blood.

“GROSS, I hate blood” I glared.

“Deal with it” She shrugged.

***

“HE WON’T WAKE UP!” Katherine sighed “Animal blood, the grounds keeper, I have tried everything, expect” Katherine looked at me and in a flash Katherine cut my throat and my blood dripped onto my dead grandfather. The world spun and my vision clouded.

***

I rubbed my neck and sat up, “Katherine what the hell happened”

“I woke Michael with your blood and then I expected you to turn but you won’t” Katherine glared.

“Oh well at least I’m not a blood-sucking parasite” I snapped back.

“Hey, that hurt” I turned and saw Caroline standing there.

“Sorry but only Katie and Damon are” I smiled.

“DID YOU JUST CALL ME KATIE” Katherine leapt to her feet.

“It’s your nickname, deal with it you have tried to turn me twice so I have now given you a nickname” I smiled.

“We need to go, the other blood sucking parasite and his bunny eating brother are waiting for us” Care grinned.

CARE P.O.V

I grabbed Elisa’s arm and I ran until we reached the Salvatore boarding house. Elisa sat down on the front steps and clutched her head.

“STOP IT, STOP IT, I DON’T WANT TO, I WON’T” Elisa screamed, she pushed the air in front of her as though a person was there.

“I’m not a killer, I won’t be, I won’t, I won’t, and I won’t!!” Elisa yelled like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

“GO AWAY” She screamed. I ran forward and grabbed her shoulder, she glared at me and her eyes glowed red.

I jumped backwards “Elisa calm down you doesn’t have to kill anybody” I cooed.

“BUT SHE’S WANT ME TO” Elisa cried her eyes still a bloody red, “If I don’t she’ll turn him” Tears dripped out of her eyes.

“Who will she turn” I smiled.

“Zero” Elisa sobbed.

“Your boyfriend” I grinned, I knew it wasn’t the time but Elisa had a boyfriend!

“Yes” Elisa looked scared.

“Come on lets go check up on him” I grinned.