Chapter 6

Hensley's p.o.v
"Hensley, you need to go home. You've been here the last 8 hours. Go home and eat something, take a bath, and check on Sammy. I promise I will be here when you get back." said Nate helping me out of the hospital chair.

" okay. I will be back soon as possible" I wispered back to him.

When I arrived home I went straight to Sammy's room. He has been Staying with his babysitter well she's more of a nanny now.

" hey handsome. Oh look at Mommy's big boy. I miss you so much!" I said picking him up and holding him close to my chest. "Mommy's going to Go take a bath now so be good" I said kissing his head and setting him back down.

After running a hot bubble bath I got out the glass and a bottle of red wine. I'm not the type of person who drinks away my sorrows but today I need it. Today Marks three whole months that Josh has been in a coma. 3 months seeing him lifeless everyday and a hospital bed. 3 months of not seeing that bright smile of his. 3 months of not being able to talk to my best friend.

When I got back to the hospital, it was 10:45pm. Just like he promised, Nate was sitting in the same chair as I had been sitting in when he came and got Me. I've learned that Nate isn't such a  bad guy after all, he has always been there when I needed someone ever since Josh couldn't be.

I noticed Nate was asleep when I walked over to the chair. I decided to just let him sleep and just sit on the floor in the other side of the room so I wouldn't be in the way of the nurses.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I woke up in Nate's arms while,he was carrying Me.

"Hey"I said looking up at him still half asleep.

"Hey sorry, I woke up and saw you on the floor and I didn't want you to hurt when you woke up again so I was just going to put you in the chair so you would be more comfortable" he said conituing to walk to the chair.

When he sat me down I pulled his neck before he could walk away so I could hug him.

"Thank you" I wispered pulling away and kissing him.

It took Nate a second to react and to kiss me back. Before the kiss could go any further he pulled away.

"Wait Hensley, what are you doing? We shouldn't be doing this, I mean..."

"Nate. Just shut up" I said pulling him back down to meet my lips once again.

This kiss was amazing and not to mention he has really great lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrence, but before I could open my mouth enough for his tounge we heard a voice.

" When the two of you are done sucking each other's faces, could one of you get me a doctor?"  we both stood frozen in our place when we turned around to see that Josh was awake.