Chapter 21-final chapter

OMG YOU GUYS! I can't believe this is over😥 I loved writing this story and im sad it's over. 

But this is the longest chapter I have ever written! Its 1,790 words lol that's alot!!! I'm so happy that you guys have stuck with me all through Josh and Zeak's journey. I love you all!💋

JOSH

Exactly 8 months 5 days 16 hours 5 minutes and 32 seconds later, I am finally standing at the altar waiting for Zeak to walk down the aisle and marry me. I was wearing a black tux with a white button up shirt and a red tie. As the music started to play my heart begin to speed up with excitement. I never thought this day would come.

As Zeak rounded the corner and started walking towards me, my heart completely stopped beating. He is the most gorgeous man to ever walk this earth and I'm so grateful to call him mine.

He was wearing a black tux as well but with a red button up shirt and a white tie.

Little Sammy was almost 2 now and those are ring bearer.

"The couple has written there own vowls" the priest said.

"Ezekiel, if anyone would have told me that one day I would be marrying you I would have run the other way. The truly cannot believe how lucky I am to have gotten to have a second chance with my one true love. You are the most caring and beautiful man on this earth. I know that without a doubt you are the only one for me. I love you with all my heart and soul" I vow to him.

" Joshua, you are my light in this world full of darkness. How long do you since I was 15 years old. Not a day has gone by where that has changed. I vow to give my heart and self eat to you, I vow to tell you everyday how much you mean to me. You are my soulmate and never want to live without you. I want to grow old together. You are my forever. After all your my best friend" he said with tears in his eyes.

" I know pronounce you husbands. You may kiss your beloved." Said the priest.

***
" oh my gosh you guys that was so beautiful. You even made Remi cry." Hensley said coming up to us by holding her baby girl.

"Hrnsley, Remi is 3 months old she cries all the time." Zeak said laughing.

Hi reception was small it was just my mom, Hensley, Nate, a long with Sam and Remi and a few other people.

"Are you ready for honeymoon Mr Pearson?" Zeak asked me as we danced slowly together.

"I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with my husband no matter where that is." I answered.

I decided to keep Zeak's last name. He was a little upset at first but then the end didn't matter we had each other.

" I'm so jealous of you to. Send me lots of pictures so I can see if I want my honeymoon in Maui as well." Hensley said seeing us over to our car.

" we will but we have to go we love you." Zeak says and shutting the car door.

Hensley and Nate decided not to get married until after Remi was born. I'm pretty sure when we get back, we will start planning it out.

Our plane ride was nice and smooth. We landed safely. We picked up our rental car and headed straight to the hotel.

"Wow! I can't believe we're in Maui" Zeak said looking around.

"Me either love" I kissed him.

Since we you are staying for 10 days we decided to go ahead and I'm pack everything tonight.

"Damn it! Ugh..." Zeak said.

" What's Wrong baby?" I asked.

" I left my bag put my phone in charger in the rental car." he says.