Chapter 17

Zeak's pov
How Sam looks and his new outfit

"You will be here by 5:00 right?" Hensley asked Josh while we were sitting at the bar eating breakfast.

" of course Hensley we will be there don't worry okay. Besides why would I miss my own nephew's 2nd birthday?" Josh asked her.

" I promise we will be there by 5 o'clock tonight." I kissed her head and I put my dish in the sink. "I really have to go now so I can make sure I'm not on call tonight. I love you both and I will see you later." I said kissing Josh and heading out the door.

I still cannot believe that Josh and I have been together for 6 months already. I think God everyday for giving him to me.

Tonight is Sammy's 2nd birthday so we have to go shopping for him when I get back home. I love the way Josh looks when he holds Sam in his arms. I hope one day we will have children of Our Own but for right now I know we are exactly where we need to be.

After getting back I found you sleeping in our bed cuddling with my pillow. He hasn't been getting much sleep lately so I decided to just go shopping myself.

I was only gone for about 2 hours and headed back home around 3 o'clock. No she was just getting out of the shower when I walked into our bedroom.

" where have you been? Its 3 o'clock and we still have to go shopping" he said panicking.

" come down love. I already went shopping. I came home to get you before we left but you were sleeping and I couldn't wake you. So I went and found this, isn't it so cute?" I said pulling out the outfit and Boots I bought.

" this is the cutest thing ever, well besides you of course." he said kissing me. " you really have to get ready for the party though or Hensley is going to freak out." he said laughing.

We arrived at Hensley's Place 20 minutes later with Sam's Gift all wrapped up.

" finally. I thought you too we're never going to show up." She said letting us in.

" well we are here now how can we help you guys?" Josh asked.

" well before we start we need to talk about something" Nate said joining us in the living room.

" I'm pregnant" Hensley said showing us a sonogram picture.

" oh my gosh congratulations you guys." I said hugging them both.

" this is awesome guys. I'm so happy for you both!" Josh said.

" well now that we've said it we have to get ready." Nate smiled.

It was now 9 o'clock and Sam was already in bed.  A few people left already but most stayed.

" excuse me. I'm glad all of you could be here for Sam's birthday but before the night ends I have one more thing to say" Nate said pausing while getting on one knee. " Hensley Elizabeth Wilde, will you marry me?" Nate asked while giving her a beautiful ring.

"Yes!" she said and jumped up in his arms.

What a wonderful night it has been.