chapter 16

Josh's pov

" Josh you have nothing to be sorry about. I meant every word I said at your mother's house. I love you. Always have and always will." Before I could say a word Zeak's lips were on mine.

Oh have I waited so long for this and I'm not letting go. As Zeak's smooth pink lips moved against mine I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you too Zeak so damn much". I said pulling him closer and kissing him harder.

I don't think I will ever get enough of Zeak. As kisses him harder he rolled on top of me so he could deepen our kiss more. Zeak swiped his tounge across my bottom lip and I gladly let him in. As our tounges danced with each other he started to slowly grind on my lower half.

"Fuck" I groaned out.

As I spoke aloud Zeak's got mouth moved down my jaw and to my neck to suck on it lightly as he continued to move against me.

"Zeak, oh gosh" I moaned. "Baby we really need to stop" I said pulling ihim back up to meet my eyes.

"I thought you wanted me" he said looking down ashamed.

"Are you kidding me right now? There's nothing I want more than to have my way with you right now." I said bringing his beautiful plump lips to mine. "But I don't want our first time to be like this. You deserve so much better than this and I want to show you how much I love you. Trust me, it will be worth it when the time comes because it will be my first time. " I said honestly.

"What?" Zeak stared at me. "You've never?" he said blushing.

"No. I never wanted anyone other than you"

"I've never done it either" he said blushing like a mad man.

"Good. I wan you all to myself" I said and kissed him.

The following night Zeak had to work a night shift at the hospital. So I decided to put together a romantic picnic and surprise him.

" Excuse me doctor. I was just wondering if you would like to have dinner with me tonight." I said behind him in a different tone of voice where he couldn't see me.

" I'm sorry sir but I can't I'm already taken" he said turning around and finally facing me.

"Well he is one lucky man to have a sexy thing like you" i whispered kissing him quickly.

" what are you doing here and what's with the smile?"

"Are you busy right now?"

"No, I was just about to head down to the cafe to go eat something." he said looking down at his watch.

"Good follow me the, I have a surprise" I said pulling him towards the on call room I have set up for us. 

"What is all this?" he asked surprised as we walked in the room.

"Well, I thought we could have a nice romantic dinner together." I said pulling him towards the blanket on the floor in the middle of the room. I had a light brown picnic basket and battery operated candle sticks in the middle of the blue blanket.

"Would you care for some sparkling white grape juice kind sir?" I asked in a fake British accent.

"Why yes I would love some. Thank you." he laughed back.

"Very well sir, I'm afraid all we have today is some pizza. Would you like that as well?" I asked again.

"Oh you know just what I like" he smiled.

"I love you." he said leaning over to kiss me.

"I love you too baby" I kissed him back.

"This is the best date I've ever had."  Zeak said leaning against me.

"Just wait until our next one."

" we could being a dumpster right now Josh and I would still love every minute of it. As long as I'm with you I don't care where I am." Zeak said leaning up to kiss me.