Chapter 7

Josh's POV

"Im really glad to see you two not fighting, but I'm serious. Will someone go get the nurse for me and some food to, I'm starving" I chuckle at them.

Nate rushes out of the room only to come back 5 seconds later with the nurse.

" well hello mr. Miller how are you feeling? Are you in any pain?" the middle aged nurse asked while checking my heart beat.

" well good news is that your heart beat is right on time, I'll send your doctor in as soon as I can. " she said.

"Thank you" I answered and smiled back at her. Then she left and shut the door.

"So, how long have I been in here?" I asked. No one answered my question neither Nate nor Hensley even looked me in the eye. " Nathan how long" I asked more sternly.

"3 months" he answered in a soft voice.  After that it was awkwardly quiet for a few minutes.

" how is Sammy" I asked looking at Hensley.

" he's okay. I think he knows something was wrong because he doesn't like to do much anymore and he barely smiles" she answered.

"Bring him here tomorrow please? I really would like to see him." I asked.

"Of course. "

An hour has passed by and my doctor still hasn't come around yet so we just talked about everything I've missed out in the last few months.

" hello Joshua, sorry about the wait I just got called in." said the doctor. He was facing the other way while closing the door. But when he turned around to face me, my heart shuddered into a million pieces once again for the same man who had ripped it out 11 years ago was standing right in front of me.

--------------------------------------------------
ITS SHORT I KNOW!  But I honestly couldn't wait lol. I hope y'all are enjoying it So far! Please vote if you have and don't forget to comment if you want to! Thanks so much I love you all!!💋💋