Chapter 1 1

Josh

Beep beep, my alarm clock went off in my ear. "Ughh"  I'm groan as I get up.

When I get out of bed I realized that it's freezing in the house so I walk out of my room to go downstairs and fix the thermostat. When I went back upstairs I ran into someone's hard chest. When I looked down I noticed Zeak is soaking wet and only in a towel that was wrapped around his waist.

Dear God! Oh he is so fucking sexy! I watched as a single drop of water ran down his neck all the way and to the bottom line of the town that was right underneath his happy trail. I can already feel my member twitching in my sweatpants.

" sorry Josh. Are you okay?"he asked concerned.

" I'm fine. What about you? What's wrong?" I asked him

" oh nothing the water is just hotter in this shower and when I woke up this morning I was really cold so I just decided to use this bathroom instead. Sorry" he said blushing.

I have seriously got to get out of here before he can definitely notice my hard on.

"No it's fine. Just turn up the temp next time you get cold it's okay. I have to get ready for work, but don't worry about it" I smiled at him.

Unfortunately a cold shower didn't help my problem so I had to take care of it myself.

Its now 3:00 pm and all I have done today is sit at my desk and think of Zeak.

*ring ring*

"Hello Hensley" I answered the phone as I leaned back in my chair.

"Heyy boo, look I have to go out of town for the rest of the week and I know it's really short notice but can you please keep Sam? I really hate to ask you this right now but his babysitter is sick."

" Hensley that's not a problem. I would love to take him. When do you leave?" I asked her while Gathering my things to leave my office early.

" I leave in an hour. I'm just now loading up the car and I'll bring him over to you."

" Okay I'll be there in 15 minutes. "I tell her as I lock up my office. 

When I got home I made a list of everything so I was out of at the house so tonight we could go to the store after dinner and get it.

" thank you for doing this for me Josh. I hate that it was so last minute"

"Hens it's okay. Is my responsibility to so stop worrying. Come on you gotta go or your miss your flight. I love you and be safe call me when you land. " I tell her I'm kissing her head and holding Sam. Sammy waves when she pulls away from the house.

Zeak got home around 6:30 while I was cooking dinner and feeding Sam.

" hey Sammy" he said while taking over feeding him while I finish your dinner.

"Hey Zeak, how was your day?" I asked while sitting the chicken scampi down on the table along with bread sticks and our plates.

"Long I guess, but it was good" he smiled.

"Is Hensley joining us?" he asked

"Shit. I'm so sorry, I was going to tell you but I just got caught up. Hensley had to leave for the rest of the week and her babysitter is sick so Sam is with us. Don't worry I'll take care of him so you can do what you need to. I know work days are hard for you" I said rubbing my eyes. How could I seriously forget to tell Zeak?

" Josh don't worry. I would never turn Sam or Hensley away, I'm her to help you as well" he said seriously. " besides I have the next 2 days off anyways. Let's eat before the food gets cold. Thank you for dinner by the way it's amazing !" he moans out. 

Great now I'm hard again. " thanks but please we both know you're the better cook." i laughed.

After dinner we went to the store to get everything we need.

" I just don't understand how they eat this. It smells like death!"  Zeak said scrunching up his nose. He is so cute I chuckled

" I don't know either but we need carrots, bananas, peas , and Apple's" I said as Zeak out the baby food in the basket.

After spending two hours getting everything we needed we were finally ready to check out and leave.

" I know Sammy but we have to take out first before we can go home " zeak said trying to calm him down.

I look back only to see him falling asleep in zeaks arms. I couldn't help but smile.

" you have a beautiful family how old is your baby? The old lady at the cashier asked.

" um he's almost 15 months" Zeak smiles at her.

I can't believe he knew that. I mean we talked about it last week but I didn't think he would actually remember.

Later that night I found Zeak and Sammy asleep together on the couch.

I tried to wake Zeak up but he didn't move. I know that if he slept there he would hurt tomorrow so I took Sammy to bed and went back to get zeak.

I picked him up and carried him Bridal Style. It was a little hard to be honest because he definitely has a gym membership somewhere. I put Zeak on his bed and kisses his head goodnight.

"Josh " he said in his sleep.

"Shhh it's okay Zeak. I'm here" I said pulling him in my arms.

"Josh I'm so sorry." he cried out while still sleeping. 

"Its okay zeak, I'm right here" I wispered back to him.

"I love you Josh" he said quietly before snoring softly.

" I love you to Zeak. More than you can imagine. I always have and I always will." I said before leaving his room.