chapter 14

Josh's POV

I can't even explain the feeling that I am feeling right now. Why would he leave? I want him to stay.

"Why are you in here Josh?" he asked quietly.

I didn't answer him.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked that. Its your house so you can do whatever you want" he said walking over to his dresser to put on a shirt.

"Your wrong. It's not my house, it's our we both live here. I had no right to come in without your permission." I told him honestly.

"Then why are you? Don't you have someone's mouth to put your tounge back in waiting for you downstairs? He asked getting upset.

"You have no right to say that. What I do with my personal life doesn't concern you" I said standing up from his bed.

"Oh that's right my bad I'm sorry I had an opinion. You don't have to worry about that anymore. I'll be out by Tuesday" he said turning around so he easnt facing me anymore.

"The hell you are! I never said I wanted you to leave Zeak. I don't know why you are acting like a bitch.
He still didn't answer me after that and it made my blood boil even more. "You know what! Fine! Leave since that's what you do best anyways!" I yelled out not even noticing what I said.

Zeak turned around and slapped me in the face hard. "Zeak I'm"

"Don't talk to me Josh"he said crying.

"Zeak I'm sorry I didn't. "

"I didn't leave because I wanted to. You broke my heart Joshua. I couldn't face you after what you did" he said looking at me coldly now.

"What the hell are you talking about? I didn't do anything to you. Your the one who broke my heart! I came home to find you and everything about you gone. I looked and looked for you but I couldn't find you. "

"Oh yeah" he laughed sarcastically. " why the hell would you look for me when you are the one who cheated on me?!" he yelled.

"Cheated on you?! I was so fucking I'm love with you! Why would you think I cheated?!" I yelled. After that Sammy started crying. Great I woke the baby up.

"Because I saw it" he said before going into Sam's room.

Why would he say that.

"Zeak what are you talking about? I never cheated. " I said almost crying.

"Here" he said handing me his phone after putting a sleeping Sam back in his crib. "The 3rd day that you were gone to Your grandmothers someone sent me these. I tried to text the number back but I got no answer and when I called it it said the phone was discontinued." he said going back to his room.

When I looked at the phone the text and photos I saw made my blood boil like lava.

"Looks like Josh lied. He loves you so much that once he's away from you he is already got someone else. Don't worry I'm sure he will want you back again don't have actual boyfriend can't please him when he goes back home like he has been since he's back now."  the text read there were pictures of me on the other guys back, pictures of us laughing, getting in the pool, and us at the lake.

"Wait a fucking minute, yes okay that is me and all of that did happen. But whoever did this had to have been with us because all those things where in private at my grandmother's house. Zeak The other guy is Wesley. Who the hell would do this?"

"Wesle? As in..."

"My cousin, yes. Zeak look at me" I said pulling his face up to mine. "Zeak I am so sorry about everything. I would never cheat on you I love you so much. Kills me to think that someone did this to us" I said wiping the tears off his beautiful face.

"Why? Why would someone do that to us? Who could've done that? He cried more.

"I don't know, there were only 6 of us there and every one knew and loved us. They were all so supportivewhen we told the others. Uncle Dom even said he was gay to so it definatly wasn't him and Wes said he already knew so it wasn't a suprise, my grandma said she always knew by our looks and then my parents... Oh that fucking asshat!" I yelled the last part.

"Josh shh don't wake up Sam. What is babe? What's wrong?" he said calming me down.

"M-my father." I wispered and cried into his chest.