Chapter 8

Josh

"Umm guys, could you give us a minute please?" my voice said in a whisper.

"Of course. I'm right outside the door if you need me." Hensley said then kissed my cheek before leaving the room.

Once they left neither Zeak or I did anything but look at each other. Zeak deffinatly aged up very well. His blond hair was now cut a little on both sides and longer on top. His beautiful face now has blond scruff that makes me want to lay him down and have my way with him. But my favorite thing is his Harry Potter glasses that sit perfectly on his face. They make him look just as brilliant as he really is.

"So, you became a doctor." I said clearing my throat.

"Umm yeah, sorry... I need you to answer a few questions for me please" he said looking down as he walked towards my bed to get my chart.

"Okay" I answered.

"Do you know your full name?"

"Joshua Edward Miller"

"Age?"

"28"

"Date of birth?"

"May 5th 1989"

"What's the last thing you remember?

"Umm, I had just win a case and I hit a car or was hit in my car. I don't really remember exactly. It was all so fast so I'm not really sure. "

"Its okay, and good you seem to not have any head trama. And you were the one who was hit"

"No. I don't have head trama, just heart is all. " I said looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Josh..."

"I'm sorry Zeak, but in my defence this isn't really how I thought I would see you after 10 years. Honestly I wasn't sure if I was ever going to see you again. I looked everywhere for you that I could possibly imagined. Did you know I was here all along? In this hospital I mean?"

"No of course not Josh. Like I said earlier I was just called in. Your original doctor just had a baby like an hour ago so she couldn't be here. Don't worry tho, I'll get you a different doctor." he said putting my chart back in its place at the end of my bed.

"P-please don't"

"Josh, I dont really think I should be your doctor."

"Please Zeak. You at least owe me this. I only want you. " I said. By the look in his eyes I know he caught on to what I was implying.

"You always were so stubborn" he smiled.

"You always were so easy to convince" I smirked back at him.

"Hey sorry to interrupt you but he really wants to see you" Hensley said as she came through the door with Sam.

"Hello Zeak, im Hensley." she said extending her arm our for him to shake her hand.

"Umm hello" he said while shaking her hand. Something was odd tho. After that Sammy started to cry,,

" okay Hensley give me Sammy now please." I said holding my arms out for him.

"Hey baby. Oh I missed you so much! Mommy said you havnt been a very good boy for her. I thing she's wrong. You would never be bad for mommy." i said holding him tight and and close to me as he started to drift off to sleep.

When I looked up Zeak was giving me a really weird look.

"Why does that always happen when you take him. Ugh!" Hensley said in a agravated voice as she sat down next to me in the hospital chair.

"It's because your stressed and he can feel it. When you handed him to Josh he was able to calm down because of the energy Josh is giving out" Zeak said looking down.

"Anyways I should get going. I will come by again later before my shift ends just to check up on you and whatnot. If you need anything just press the button and a nurse will come to help." Zeak said and the walked out the door.

Ugh what an eventful day!

-------------------------------------------------

Here it is! New update! I hope y'all are loving this book as much as me!

Im really curious to know What you guys think is the reason that Zeak left. PLEASE comment what you think happened!

If you liked this chapter please vote and comment whatever you lovely people want to say! I love yall!💋