Chapter Two - Not Edited

My paws slammed against the ground. My breathing was off and I couldn't seem to pace. The world was spinning around me, the colors of the forest surrounded me making me feel trapped, but I can't stop.

Keep running, don't stop now. I chanted in my head.

These words have kept me alive for most of my pathetic life. Running, I'm always running like a coward, never strong enough to fight back the bastards that have been chasing me since I was 14.

STOP STOP, I can't be thinking that now.

My nostrils were soon clouded with the familiar scent of the city. Pollution, run towards it.

I pushed my body to run faster, my paws beginning to get weak, but I couldn't stop, I wouldn't.

Even though I wanted my body to continue to run, it soon gave up pushing more weight onto my already sore legs.

I grunted loudly as my face slammed into the mud. A disgusting sound filled my ears as I soon felt an intense pain crawl up my wrist.

I've broken it, crap.

I shifted back and soon felt tears running down my face. Weak.

I slowly got up and continued to walk to the city, trying my best not to make noise, fear still gripping my insides.

Keep moving Nikki, you're almost there.

~~~~
Alright so NEW CHARACTER. Hehe I'm pretty sure we can all guess who Nikki is. Im sorry this chapter is so short, the next one will be longer.

Thank you guys all for the support on this book and my other books, I really appreciate it. I love you guys all.

Until next time my lovelies.