Chapter Twentyeight ~ Unedited

Tyler's POV

Everyone left the meeting room stressed and with headaches. The talk had gone a lot longer than any of us could have anticipated.

Jay walked away, with a small smile on his face. He had won the argument.

Two sides.

1: we wait till they attack, wait for other packs to join us.

Or

2: surprise attack as soon as possible and gather the nearest packs as our reinforcements.

The second one won.

"Tyler this is it, this is all going to be over" he muttered looking back at me. Jays golden eyes held so much happiness and hope. I almost began to believe him.

"Lets go find Scarlett."

He began walking around the pack house with me following close behind him.

We searched for almost 30 minutes before giving up.

"Where is she" i asked, beginning to worry.

"Nikki isn't here either" he mumbled walking to his father.

His father turned to us, his face was so white while his mother was crying on the ground.

"Father what's wrong" Jay asked. I could see his hands shaking.

"Jay, Tyler, they found Scarlett's clothes at the edge of the woods" he gulped and looked at me, "She shifted and ran into the forest with Nikki."

Jay stood there, frozen before turning back to me, tears brimming in his eyes, "No, no that's impossible. I left her here. She was right here when i left."

Jay shifted his body before falling to the ground, his face in his hands, "No no no no. Please no."

I couldn't really process it. Scarlett. My Scarlett?

Nikki

"Jay, there's someone here that wants to see you." Joe paused and looked at me, "You guys really need to hear them out."

Jay's father helped him up, i followed close behind them. My heart racing, my head thumping.

The first think that i though was when i saw him was to kill him.

He was on his knees, his hands on the back of his head while it was lowered.

"I'm from Ace's pack. They wanted me to give you a message" he stated not looking up at us.

"You do know you can die right" Jay's father took a step closer to him.

The man looked up a small smirk on his lips, "I wouldn't mind"

"Spill it. What do you want to say" Jay finally managed to say.

"They have you're luna. And another girl. They wont kill them... yet."

I wanted to pounce on him, rip his throat out. Call him a liar but I couldn't. I stood there dumbfounded. And watched as Jay growled loudly, his eyes glowing brightly.

"What does he want?"

The man smiled wickedly, "Your position, your power. Basically your pack."

***
Wow, this was pretty hard to write so I'm sorry if its trash.

Well my lovelies, school is such a hassle.

I swear my Spanish teacher hates me and my English teacher just wants to rip me apart. But thats okay this is what i signed up for.

I hope everything is going well for you all.

Until next time my lovelies.