Chapter Thirtynine ~ Unedited

Nikki's POV

I watched as Tyler's monitor beeped slowly. The left side of his faces was bruised rather badly and his ribs had been crushed but he had somehow survived.

Lizzy later told me that after she killed Ace. Tyler had stopped breathing. She had to preform CPR on him for a solid 5 minutes before he was brought back.

We had won the war after the rouges found out that their alpha had been killed. They dispersed like cockroaches and the ones that were caught were immediately arrested and given to the counsel. We're still not sure what's going to happen to them.

Scarlett had come back to us. She was well except for the fact that all her hair had been cut off. But Jay was sure to shower her with kisses. We all thought that she wouldn't be the same after her ordeal but she pulled through and after a 3 days she was laughing and smiling.

"He's going to wake up" Scarlett informed me as she placed her small hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at her, the sides of her head had been cut so it wouldn't look as bad.

"Its been a week Scarlett" I muttered holding onto Tyler's hand tightly.

It had been a week form the war, and Tyler still hadn't woken up. He would twitch every now and then but that was it.

"He'll pull through. He always does Nikki" Scarlett squeezed my shoulder once again before walking away.

I smiled at her before looking at Tyler. He looked so peaceful.

"Tyler, everything is over, so please wake up. Please" i begged.

I stayed there for a while before getting up and leaving to my room.

The more i looked at Tyler the more it hurt.

I laid on the fluffy bed and proceeded to fall asleep.

"Nikki. Nikki."

I felt someone shaking my shoulders. Rather roughly.

Slowly, i opened my eyes only to be met with my mothers cheerful gaze.

It took a while getting used to the fact that my mother was here. It was lovely.

"What's wrong mom" i asked sitting up in my bed.

She gave me a huge smile before dragging me out of bed and through the house. I didn't comprehend what was happening. I was so sleepy and sore.

Once we got to the infirmary, she roughly pushed me into Tyler's room. I stumbled forward and looked back at her as if she were crazy.

"Nikki?"

Tyler's voice filled my ears and I felt my whole body stiffen.

I slowly turned to him and felt the tears start to run down my face.

"TYLER" I pounced onto him earning a groan of pain. "I'm sorry." But i tightened my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

Tyler laughed lightly before wrapping his arms around my body and hugging me tightly towards him.

"i told you i would come back" he mumbled into my neck.

I laughed a bit before nodding my head, "Yeah i knew you would."

Voices began to fill the room and i pulled away from him allowing Scarlett and lizzy to hug him.

"Tyler" Lui's small voice filled our ears.

He ran up to Tyler and jumped onto him. We all laughed at Tyler's expression.

"We missed you Tyler" Scarlett muttered wiping her tears away.

"And we missed you Scarlett" Tyler smiled kindly at her.

Everyone was back together.

My small family.

My new pack.

I looked around for my mother, a huge smile on my face when i realized she was in the back near the door.

I walked over to her and hugged her tightly, "Mom we can start over here. This is our new family."

Mother's grip loosened on me and she pushed me away for a second. Her eyes avoided mine.

"Mom what's wrong" i asked trying my best to remain clam. But my heart was racing.

Mother finally looked up at me and led me outside the room. She paused before looking back at me, "Nikki, i cant stay here. I have to go look for out other pack member. The other children who managed to escape"

I stayed silent tying it process all this.

"Nikki, i want you to come with me. We can finally be together with everyone." She pleaded.

I looked away from her. This was my chance to finally have a family here but my pack. My real pack needed me. And I couldn't leave my mother alone. I couldn't let her look for everyone alone.

"I'll go mom. I'll go with you" I answered looked at her.

She smiled widely and began to tear up, "Thank you Nikki."

I nodded my head and hugged her tightly.

"You're welcome mom."