Chpater Five

Tyler Johnson

The city was always be far one of the noisiest places I knew, cars honking and random people screaming. It's actually pretty annoying. I prefer quiet places like the forest or the pack house. Anything but the city.

The ice cream shop that we usually went to was about 30 minutes from the forest.

"I want to try a new ice cream" Lui muttered as his grip on my hand tightened. His hair messily stood up in random places almost making him look like Butters from South Park.

"Which one" I asked looking back up at the side walk. People crowded the streets, different smells filling my overly sensitive nose.

"RAINBOW ICE CREAM" he yelled catching me off guard. Lui fist pumped causing Jay and Scarlett to laugh.

Jay and Scarlett where a very cringe worthy couple. They acted so new, like if they had barely started their relationship. Love always in their eyes and always smiling or laughing when they're around each other. I know Scarlett loves jay, she truly does, the way she's always talking about him or just the way she looks at him, there's always a little twinkle in her eyes when he's mentioned or around her.

I shuddered thinking about them. It's honestly disgusting.

A ringing coming from behind us stopped Lui and I.

We both turned to stare as Jay took out his phone and answered it, an annoyed look plastered on his face.

I shrugged it off and tugged Lui forward so the we could continue to walk. After a few seconds of walking Scarlett yelled at us to stop.

I automatically stopped and turned to glare at her, I really want ice cream.

"What" I asked rather rudely.

Her eyes were wide, really really wide. Scarlett's mouth continued to open and close as if she were trying to find the right words to say.

"They found another werecat" Jay muttered as he stared at his phone with disbelief.

I stood quietly. Another one of us. Maybe he can help us. Help me.

"We have to go back to the pack house, they say it knows you Scarlett" Jay stated as he turned to look at Scarlet.

I could see the fear in her eyes beginning to grow. Lui's grip on my hand tightened to the point where his fingers began to turn white, but he didn't let go.

This whole time we thought we were the only cat shifters. Gram never told us about anymore of them.

My heart tightened as I thought of Gram. HE CAN PROBABLY HELP US WITH THAT. HE PROBABLY KNOWS WHO WE ARE AND OUR PARENTS.

"Lets go" I started to walk but Scarlett stopped me.

"Maybe it'll be best if I meet it alone" she commented.

I shook my head, "I want to meet it too."

She looked at me with pleading eyes but I was set. This shifter could help me find the people who did this to our family.

Scarlett saw the determination in my eyes, with a sigh she smiled weakly and nodded her head, "Okay then, lets go."

****
WHOOP I HAVE POSTED TWICE THIS WEEK. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF.

Thank you to everyone who has been liking this story and commenting. I really do appreciate it. I am so glad you guys are enjoying this story.

Thank you all.