Chapter Six - Not Edited

Nikki's POV

A lady, much much older than me, grabbed my face examining me throughly. Her rough hands roamed my face then my arms.

"Got damn, what happened to you?" She asked with a curious tone.

I stared at her, my dull brown eyes burning into the side of her head, "Your stupid wolves attacked me."

She stopped examining me and made eye contact, "Well dear, it was you whom decided to cross onto our land."

I huffed and looked away from her.

Footsteps filled the halls, the door to my room slammed open and fear quickly filled the pit of my stomach.

A girl and boy stood there, in all their glory, power radiating off of them almost making me bow down to them.

The boy looked at me, his golden eyes causing my fear to grow more. He was handsome, almost making me lose my breath. I turned to the girl, her turquoise eyes glowing with confusion, she had a soft look in her eyes, almost making me feel safe in her presence.

"Hi, um are you alright" she spoke with the softest voice I had ever heard.

The girls back at pack would be so jealous of her.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered looking at the ground.

"Why are you here" the boy, asked his voice powerful but not yet manly.

"Um" that's all I could manage to say, I was beyond scared. My heart was racing, I'm pretty sure they could hear it.

But then something happened. The door slowly creaked open, an extraordinary smell filled the room. I began breathing heavily, not because I was nervous but because I wanted to keep smelling it. I wanted more, my mind was going insane I wanted to know where this smell was coming from.

"Calm down we're not going to hurt you" the soft voice filled my ears once again.

I leveled my breathing and quickly scolded my inner self.

She tends to get like that. Insane.

"Sorry" I murdered under my breath.

"Can you tell us why you're here?" The girl asked.

"Can you tell us your name first" the boy muttered looking at the girl whom didn't even spare a glance at him.

I tried to concentrate on what they were saying but the smell was blocking ever other sense.

Find it.

Find what?

It.

"What's that smell" I asked to no one. Hoping that someone would just answer me.

"You don't ask the questions we do" the boy stated, his eyes beginning to glow.

"My name is Nikki." I answered him, fear evident on my voice.

"Why are you here Nikki" the girl asked, tilting her head a bit to the left.

Before I could even answer, the door opened more, I stared at it anxiously awaiting for someone to walk in.

The smell grew stronger.

My eyes instantly met with some grey ones and for a second everything seemed to have disappeared.

Mate.

****
I have finally posted another chapter. I am so sorry to everyone whom have been anxiously awaiting for this chapter.

I know it has many mistakes but I haven't even reread it. I'm at school and I had some time to write this chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy it and until next time lovelies.