Chapter seventeen ~ Unedited

Nikki's POV

We woke up the next day refreshed and well rested. A few days without the boys may seem like a good idea. They were usually up in the morning for a run or something and when they get home, they're all yelling and just being plain rude to everyone else who is sleeping.

I walked into the kitchen, only to see Racheal sitting at the table, her eyes shimmering, Scarlett looked worried.

"What's wrong" I asked, sitting next to Racheal.

"Haha well..."

"TODAY I WILL BE DRESSING YOU BOTH." Racheal yelled. We heard a few shushes which just made Racheal huff in annoyance.

"What do you mean" I asked tilting my head a bit.

"Well, Racheal is going to choose outfits for us and we have to wear it" Scarlett explained. She was in a dark blue night gown and her hair was a frizzy mess.

"I don't mind" I muttered looking down at what I was wearing. Basket ball shorts and a loose sleeveless shirt.

"OKAY THEN. ON TO SCARLETT'S ROOM" Racheal yelled again.

She began to skip away. Scarlett and i just looked at each other before laughing.

Scarlett's room was huge, like huge huge. She had a huge restroom to herself, a king sized bed and a walk in closet.

"Why is your room so big" I asked, gawking at her beautiful light blue painted wall. It had little golden stars painted on it. I sat on her bed which was incredibly comfortable, the black and blue sheets snuggling close to me.

"I share a room with Jay" she stated as she sat on the bed next to me.

"Okay felines, let's get started" Racheal giggled, smiling wildly at us.

"Oh gosh what have we agreed to" Scarlett muttered.

Racheal entered the closet and began skimming through the clothes, "How do you feel about flowers Nikki."

I pondered for a bit. I have never worn flowers before. I never wore anything cute. Cute things didn't suit me, I wasn't a cute girl. I was tomboyish. But I wanted to see what Racheal would come up with. "I don't mind them."

"Okay then here and.... here" she threw me some white overalls that had sunflowers all over it and a plain white shirt. I looked at it before shrugging and going to the restroom to dress.

I looked at the clothes in my hand and smiled a bit, these clothes were really pretty, but would it suit me?

I walked out only to see Scarlett in a white bustier with cherries on it and some white and red stripped shorts. Scarlett really did have a nice body, she was looked incredibly frail.

Racheal was wearing a blueish grayish sleeveless crop top, white skirt and a flannel tied around her waist. Her hair was put up in a high pony tail. Now Racheal unlike Scarlett was thicker. She had beautiful thick legs and some kinda muscular arms.

"Nikki you look gorgeous" Scarlett commented as she looked at me.

I blushed a bit, it was rare when I received complements. "My hair doesn't match my clothes."

"Girl I got you" Racheal laughed and walked to the rest room.

I sat on the toilet and let Racheal do her thing.

"Okay done" she muttered after 5 minutes.

I looked at the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself. My short boyish hair was curled one way showing my face but I actually did look like a girl. Not a boy.

"I would date you if you didn't have a mate" Racheal joked and walked to Scarlett.

"Thank you so much" I whispered, smiling like an idiot.

"I didn't have to do much, you're already pretty" she commented and looked at Scarlett.

Scarlett put her thumbs up and smiled cutely at me.

"Well can we now get going, please." Racheal pleaded as she threw us all some pairs of converse.

"Yup let's get going." Scarlett looked at me, "Tyler would love to see you in clothes like that."

Her comment made me blush.

If only he were here.

****