Chapter Thirty ~ Unedited

Tyler's POV

Jay couldn't think straight, nor could i in all honesty. It felt like once again my whole life was collapsing.

"I'm going to call your older sister" Jay's mom mumbled getting up from the couch.

Racheal was sitting next to her, tears streaming down her face. Their father was making calls to the neighboring packs. And Jay, well Jay was pacing back and forth mumbling quietly to himself.

When he found out that Scarlett was taken by them, he immediately wanted to jump into the woods and find her. Luckily Racheal was there to stop him.

I was terrified, too terrified to do anything. I didn't want to believe it. Scarlett and Nikki both ran into the woods, blindly falling into his trap.

Valerie walked back in, unshed tears in her eyes, "She said she'll be over as soon as possible."

"We have to go get her. We dont know what he can be doing to her" Racheal muttered.

"We can't fall into his trap" I whispered looking out the window, hoping that maybe Scarlett and Nikki would walk out any time with big smiles.

From the corner of my eye, i watched as Racheal got up glaring daggers at me, "Your sister and mate are out there with the enemies and you're worried about falling into his trap."

I shook my head and looked at her, "If i go after them, I'm going to die. If i die, Lui will grow up alone. I cant risk that. I'm sorry."

She continued to glare at me and looked at Jay, "Jay we have to go after them. You know how ruthless rouges are. We cant leave her with them. Please Jay" her voice cracked causing Jay to look at her.

His eyes were so tired and lonely, "Racheal, Tyler is right if we go now without any reinforcements, we'll be risking our lives and our people's lives. Scarlett is strong. She can take care of herself and Nikki."

Racheal continued to glare but soon broke down, tears rushing down her face.

I continued to look out the window.

It only felt like minutes but it must've been hours because Lizzy was here.

I felt her presence behind me and her her warm hand on my shoulder.

"Tyler are you okay?" Lizzy asked giving me a small smile.

"I don't know" i answered truthfully, "Where's Lui?"

"Lui stayed with my mate in a hotel. Don't worry they're not in the woods" she reassured smiling at me. Her smile soon left and her eyes got darker, "Tyler we have to talk about something."

I titled my head a bit, "What is it?"

"I think it would be best if I told everyone" she looked back at everyone else, "It's about our parents."

Jay looked at her, "What do you mean?"

My heart was racing, the thumping loud in my ears.

"Ours parents weren't regular werecats. Ernesto and Veronica were..."

"Part of the council" Valeria mumbled looking away.

Lizzy closed her eyes, "Yeah. Very powerful people."

"What does that mean" Jay asked.

Valerie looked at him, "Council members used to be these very powerful people who would decide just about everything that would happen in the supernatural world."

I stared at Lizzy, "Why didn't you ever tell us this."

"I didn't think it would be important to tell you guys. I'm sorry."

"So what now?" Jay asked looking at everyone.

"I'm honestly not..."

"LUNA" a man ran in, i knew him. He was commander for the wolves.

Valerie stood up and looked at him, "What wrong?"

"There's a woman outside, she claim to be Nikki's mother."

****

Another chapter is out!!

Thank you all who have continued to read this story. I really do appreciate it and i hope you are all enjoying this story.

Until next time my lovelies.