~Chapter 2~ The Stunning Stranger

I woke up with the constant noise which was happening just beside me, I lazily opened my eyes and throw my hand in the direction of the noise. Soon something came in my hand and I snatched it. I sighed deeply when my phone came to my hand and I closed my alarm. I sat up on my bed and yawned and looked at the wall clock which was showing 7:30. I again yawned and got up from the bed and took my clothes from wardrobe and went in the washroom.

I came out of washroom wearing white palazzo with black knee length kurti which was my usual office wear and went to my dressing. I applied a little kohl in my eyes and put up the lightest makeup. I blow dried my hairs and let them fall free on my back open. I wore my beautiful oxidise earrings which matched with my look. I glanced myself in the mirror and grinned looking at myself only. I look beautiful. Suddenly I heard my Mom calling me, so I shook my head and went out grabbing my laptop bag and purse.

(Nandini's Look- You Can Imagine It In Described Colours)

I saw Dad sitting on his dining chair with his favourite newspaper in his hands

I saw Dad sitting on his dining chair with his favourite newspaper in his hands. I shook my head and went behind him and hugged him from back.

"Good Morning Dad" I exclaimed.

He too wished me back: Good morning princess.

Yeah he still calls me princess, and I as usual grin like a teenage daughter. And why not? I am the only child for Mom and Dad. And my Mom always scold Dad for calling me princess, but his answer is "ye chahe jitni bhi badi ho jaye mere liye princess hi rahegi". Yeah that's my Dad. But I love him.

I took the chair in front of him and took a plate and buttered my bread: Good Morning Mom.

But to my surprise she didn't say anything, I narrowed my gaze to my father and he gave me a helpless look to which I smiled.

I asked Mom, who was till now sitting beside me: kya hua Mom?

She still didn't answered me so now I looked at Dad who was sitting there quietly. I raised my eyebrows to ask him what happened.

Dad finally spoke: beta 3 din ke liye business trip pe jana he. Par ye teri Mom pata nahi kyun itna drama karti he.

I shook my head, seeing them fighting like a newly wedded couple.

Mom said angrily: aaj jaa rahe he aap aur aapne mujhe aaj hi bataya. Ye problem he mujhe.

I glared at Dad, he never informs us before. It's his bad habit.

I glared him and said: Dad, that's not good. You should have informed us no.

He gave me a pleaded look and said: kar deta but work load hi itna tha ke dhyan hi nahi raha.

I instantly got calm seeing my Dad's helpless look and said: its okay Dad. I understand, work comes first. But say sorry to Mom and ha wapas aakar aap unh eek romantic date pr leke jana. Okay Mom?