~Chapter 15~ The Right Things

~Hello Everyone~

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*AFTER LONG, SO WANT ALL THE LOVE FROM YOU GUYS*

*YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW WHAT I LOVE... INLINE COMMENTS*

******

We walked inside the apartment with his hung low and saying nothing. The whole ride from his house to our apartment, he was quiet. Like literally quiet. I tried speaking to him, but he seems not interested.

He with a thump sat on the sofa holding his head in his hands. I sighed and went in kitchen to make some coffee for us. I silently made some coffee for us and took the mugs in my hands. Walking to the living room again with the mugs, I sat beside him. he was still sitting there holding his head. I shook my head and placed the mugs on the table and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Manik..." I called him. but no response again.

"Manik... talk to me naa..." I said turning him towards me.

"i..." he tried to speak but failed miserably. I took the mug in my hand and handed him. he looked at me for a second and then looked back at the mug.

"Drink this... it'll calm you down a bit hopefully." I said and smiled. He sighed deeply and took it from me. We sipped coffee in silence and then I turned myself to him.

"Manik... kya hua? Why are you not talking to me? What is happening inside you? Share it with me please. You know that whenever you hide something. It creates problem between us right?" I said in a calm tone.

He nodded and took a deep sigh again. He placed the mug on table and turned towards me holding my hands in his.

"I... I am... sorry Nandini. I think... I think I did a blunder by taking you to my house. Introducing you as my girlfriend was a big big no... but at the end happened that way only. I don't know how Mom and Dad must be thinking about you? They must be blaming you. I don't want that. And that Tia... she... she'll not divorce me so easily... and now she has something against us. She'll use it against us... I don't know what gotten into me and i...."

"Okay... relax... hang on..." I said holding his hands. He said so much just in one breathe. Half the thing I didn't really realised because he was way too fast saying. I understood he wanted to say sorry. He was planning something else and because of me this all happened. As Manik says me and my insecurities. But what should I do? He is already married. I know he is loyal towards me and I trust him. but I don't trust the evil wife of his.

I saw him taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"Manik... jo bhi hua uske baare me why are we thinking. Now what we have to do. Let's think about that." I said caressing his shoulder.

He nodded and stood up from his seat.

"wo itni aasani se divorce nahi degi Nandini." he said in a low tone. Disappointment was dripping from his tone. I too stood up and saw him holding the window pan and looking outside completely at nowhere.

"Manik... isn't it too strange. I mean she instantly turned the tables by saying that it was a bet and..."

"that is what I am saying Nandini. she is much much more than we see her, than I see her." he said turning towards me.

"But what?" I raised my eyes in confusion.

"I don't know... I just.... Don't know." He was frustrated. I could see it.