~Chapter 16~ Courtroom Drama

And i am back... wohooooooooo........ nacho sare jii bhad ke...

Okay okay... i am so happy to be back... *Takes a deep breath to feel love* Ahhhh... so much love here.... I know the next favorite of yours after Vivah has always been this and we are officially starting it again... A lot of twist and turns will come, few harsh words will be said, plus what i have written is completely my imagination. i am no lawyer or i have no experience in that, so please do take the story just as a fiction story.

Now let's move to the main thing.... UPDATE.......

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*Please, do inline comments.... and also shower some love... this chapter took more than five days fro me to write as i was writing after so many days... please... please show some love and interest....plus i am early, so i need a good response...please *puppy face*

*INLINE COMMENTS = LOVE*

******

It was already two weeks since Manik had filed a divorce case. The tension and struggle was real for us since the day Dad and Mom got to know about us. First the new guy meeting, Manik's possessiveness. But thanks to God... Cabir managed to calm Dad down, but only for few days. I hope something comes up and we get over with this soon.

This was just mine story. Manik side of story is sadder. His Dad, his ideal was angry from him. From that day when he introduced me to this day, his dad never spoke to him. and he was so upset. And that Tia... She was still the same. No shame on face. She still tried to.... At last not wanting to even stay a bit close to her, Manik left his house. Yes. He moved out of his house to our apartment. I was angry with him for doing that. Why would he had to leave his house. That Tia... she needs to leave... his house and his life too.

But on a serious note that woman.... Is strange.

I still remember how she looked at me that day. Something was different. She doesn't give me good vibes.

Tia Manik Malhotra (Jennifer Winget)

Just then I was too much engrossed in my thoughts, I saw Vishakha walking in

"How's everything?" she asked handling me the file.

I glanced at her and then diverted my attention to the file "yes... everything is fine... for now..." I muttered under breath.

"When you were in meeting, Manik called. He said he will wait for you at the flat...." She said and my eyes snapped at her.