~Chapter 20~ Finally Together

Hello... So soon nai? nahh... so late... Ufff i hate myself...  But guys... i can't concentrate on writing...! I almost lost hope for writing but then this news came that KY2 is going to be back. Though i still don't believe it. But still that again led me to the MaNan world and hence i found myself writing again. Hopefully this continues.

Plus this is the last chapter of this story, so please love this, share this and make it successful end.

Mature content ahead so please stay away who all are not comfortable with it.

And just one thing i want to add is that i add mature content when I feel that its right not because some of you feel horny and just want to let it go. Don't read it to satisfy your lust. I write it because it shows the need of the couple for each other. It is not to offend anyone. i just read few comments on last update and promo that 'Need a hot make-out' 'write some steamy scenes' and etc. Guys you need to understand. If i wanted to write a mature ff, like the types you are talking, i can do that. but it is all a different story. this story is near to my heart not because of their make-out but the love they share. So please... if you want to masturbate and cum, read other stories. There are plenty of stories which serves the exact purpose but not this one please...!

And lastly... phew... I am crying.... i didn't want to end this story, plus a part of me also don't want to stretch it and ruin the beauty of this story. I hope you understand.

Show some love to me now at least okay? Comment bucket bhar bhar ke. And inline comments to aise hone chahiye jo main padhke turant hi epilogue likhna shuru kardu.

Chalo bahot ho gayi bak bak... aur ha ready with tissue papers na?

Okay okay bas ab khatam... Chlo jao and read and comment, vote...!

******
I opened the door and went in after closing the door behind. I looked around and saw Mom sitting quietly on the couch. Biting my lips, I went in and just then she noticed me coming in. She glanced at me and then her eyes travelled a little and rested at one place.

My eyes followed her gaze and rested on him. Papa... Sitting on his recliner chair looking afar.

I sighed and walked towards him. Sitting right in front of him, I looked up to see him still looking far. He didn't turn his gaze once to me even. And that made me hurt. I was his princess. And now he was not even looking at me.

A tear dropped from my eye. I hurriedly wiped it and looked at him smilingly. I put my hands on his knees and in a fraction of second he stood up and walked away. Without saying anything, without even turning back.

Tears started dropping from my eyes.

"Papa..." I called but he never stopped and walked inside his room. I looked at Mom who was standing there with her head hung low.

I wiped my tears and walked inside the room to cry even worse.

I felt so heavy at heart. What was the meaning of getting your love when your family doesn't consent your love? After so many hurdles, I and Manik are together, but no use. I will never hurt my parents. But I know that I did. And very badly, but even I am hurt more. Papa can't hate Manik... The two most loved men of my life, Can't hate each other.

I sobbed hard in to the pillow and cried, cried until I felt my head and eyes heavy and till they dropped in in to sleep.

******