~Chapter 3~ Start With The Start

I was drowned in his eyes, while he was also looking at me only. But a customer came on the door and eventually we had to break our eye-lock.

He then smiled at me and said nervously: well... I hope you remember me.

Do I reply him with a smile or do I just ignore him? I mean he remember me. But eh.. why? And how? And like why would I say anything to him, isn't it very awkward? I think I should just ignore him. Yeah sounds good.

I ignored him and said: sorry, I don't know you. I have to go. Bye.

And I walked off, he stood there numbly while I walked out. I did right. Right? Or I didn't do right? Oh god this feeling of being confused is like hell.

I shrugged my all thoughts and went to office to do my usual office work.

----------------------------------------------------

It has been few days since I ignored Manik, it's not like I have been really sad about it or I am regretting it, but it's like I don't want to be you know involved with someone. I guess I am still not ready.

I sighed and placed the book in front of me which I have been reading from past one hour. I was sitting in my room, when suddenly door opened and a girl came running to me and pounce upon me on my little couch.

Navya...!!

Yeah right, Navya came. Yeah earlier today she called me and said she will be here for dinner today with his husband, Cabir Dhawan. He is the best. I met him when Navya introduced him when they were dating and almost on verge of marrying. I in fact got a little mad when Navya hide that thing from me, but eventually I forgave her and gave in.

Cabir has been a really good friend since then. He is just perfect for any girl. he is independent, he is smart, handsome and last but not the least he is very loving and caring. Navya is really lucky to have him in her life.

Breaking my thoughts Navya broke the hug and said excitedly: Nandu... how much I missed you Babe. How have you been? Koi call nahi koi message nahi. Ek bada project kya mil gaya mujhe bhul gayi? Jaao baat nahi karti me tumse.

Yeah she is right. I haven't called or messaged her since I got Oberoi's project. Yes, after meeting, Mr. Oberoi called me after two days and gave a green signal to me for this project. So right now I am hell busy with all this.

I look at Navya and saw her folding her hands near her chest with an angry face. Fake one. I know you better Navya.

I said holding my ears: I am sorry Navya, par kya karu? Work is more important na?

"yes true Nandini"

I heard someone saying from door, we turned our gaze towards door and saw Cabir standing there with a huge smile, which cause smile on my face too. I jumped from couch and ran to hug him. He instantly hugged me back.

I said breaking the hug: I so missed you. How are you?

He said smilingly: I am fine. How are you? How is the project going on?

I waved my hands in to air and said: amazing. Superb.

Navya spoke angrily: bas tum dono mujhe bhul jaao. Working maniacs.

She made a face and I and Cabir looked at each other and ran to hug her. we both hugged her and the three of us landed on my bed. We were laughing. We were happy. That's where my happiness lies.