~Chapter 4~ His Side Of Story

It's been almost 22 hours I have last seen him. Manik. Since I met him yesterday, he just can't get over my head. I don't know why but...

I glanced at my office wall which was having a wall clock. It was showing 11. Still two our left to see him, to meet him, to talk to him. I just want these two hours to just pass rapidly. I want to be there. I want to know that why he waited for me. I am kind of curious, no that is no the word... uhmmm.. I am kind of... Desperate. Ahhh... This Manik Malhotra has met me just twice and here I am drowning in his thoughts and making myself desperate. I tried to concentrate on my work. I glanced at the layout which was lying on the desk. I took and started doodling on it.

"Some people just stuck at one point and they can't get out of it."

His lines repeated in my head. I closed my eyes to just forget it, but it didn't go away. finally, I opened my eyes and placed the layout and pencil on the side and sighed deeply. I badly need to know, why this is happening.

I took out my phone and searched for one particular number, I dialled the number and she picked up the call.

"Hey Nandu" Navya's voice chirped over the call.

"Hi Navya, how are you?" I said in a dull voice.

"I am fine, but what happened to you hmm? Sounding dull?" she asked worriedly.

"no, nothing. Uhmmm.. Navya. Have you ever felt desperate?" I asked nervously.

"uhmm Desperate? Umm. Well when I and Cabir used to date, I you know kind of felt desperate. You know when will I meet him and see him all stuff." She said weirdly.

"how do you kill this desperateness?" I asked immediately.

She laughed over the call and then said "Of course by doing your boring work"

"Navya.." I took her name coldly and she instantly stopped laughing.

"Okay, there is no specific way to kill the desperateness, until you got it" she explained me a calm tone.

"Okay" I just nodded.

"but, why are asking this? Am I missing something?" she asked curiously. And I can definitely feel her smirk over the call.

I sighed and said "Bye, Navya. I will talk to you later" and I immediately cut the call. I didn't want to tell her already that I met my school crush and now I am desperate to meet him.

Suddenly my phone beeped and it showed a message from Navya. I opened and read the message.

"don't worry, maybe he also will be desperate to meet you. You never know. Just stay calm and don't look like despo in front of him. And yes, you can tell me whenever you want to. Okay? All the best."

I smiled seeing her message. How feel they are desperate to see me in a relationship. But how can they think that I might fall for Manik and be in a relationship with him. She doesn't know. And besides... What? What I just thought? Be in a relationship with Manik? Why? Like why I think stuff like this? I think now I have to remove every Hindi movie channel from my television. Its better mom doesn't watch it and don't feel my brain with these stupid things.

I took a breath and then diverted my gaze in to my work.

After one and half hour later, I glanced at the wall clock. I packed my stuff and put it in to my side bag. I called Vishakha. She instantly came in.

I was packing my bags and said to her: listen, I am going out just be here and take care of office. I have given the remarks to the layouts. Please made them draft.